Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Janet/Isadora/Jdmorgan/Janni and jd   Friends

Started Oct-20 by kthreads; 857 views.

Hi, I’m glad you’re doing better! 

That table is invisible for everyone, I think.

Take care and have fun in the castle now that you’re back. Try not to stress about anything.

AceCB

Oct-20

Janet,

Welcome back.  I missed you.  Thanks for the update.

Ace

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-20

Welcome back my sweet friend. Kept you on my games, knew you would back. Do what you can, put up what you need on wish list. I don't have many pet food or airship items, but will pay for items don't have and have built up plenty of crafted items for your return.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

ROSALIEmouse

Layne (elayne2424)

Oct-20

I was thrilled to see you back - really getting worried!

I don't look quite the same _ somehow I lost everything during the challenge update, but I think I'm still there.

Keep feeling better!

Layne

katiek2

Oct-21

Hi Janet,

Soooo glad you're back.  I was very happy to see that red icon no longer by Isadora and Janet.  Welcome back, and glad you're feeling better.

katiek

SharpEye1

Oct-21

Hi Janet!  Welcome back....you have been sorely missed!!  So glad you're doing better!! heart_eyes

kthreads

Oct-22

Thank you, Rosalie. That's so sweet. I'm coin poor, so I plan to work the private rooms as much as I am able. Being out of the game for so long wasn't easy. I missed it and missed the camaraderie of all the MC friends. 

Janet

kthreads

Oct-22

OMG! scream I am still recovering from last spring when they lost all my inventory. I know exactly the "Whaaaaaat??? tired_face" you must have felt when you saw it all gone.  I hope you get it all back.... Please let me know what happens.

I can't do much as far as regular inventory, but I have pet food and airship items. They gave me that back.

Janet

Layne (elayne2424)

Oct-22

Thanks Janet!

I am just toughing it out right now and not even trying to get my old game back. I am going to have to get a new PC soon, since Windows 7 will no longer have support. I have a feeling technological genius that I am (NOT!) that I might be having to start over again at that point anyway!

It's kind of a very slow trip down memory lane, so some parts are rather enjoyable. What I like the least is the very limited domain at Level 14 and the limited icons and pets. It does seem much more challenging in the lower levels though, and I am constantly earning trophies!

I am so glad you are well enough to play again! It's great to see you in the green again!

relaxedLayne

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-10

You DON'T have to start over.

Hang on . . . vabreeze posted (with screenshots) the method FOR WIN 7 EXPLAINING HOW TO BACKUP/SAVE YOUR MC PROGRESS to a flash drive. Bless her heart!!!!!heart_eyes

Here's the link:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2794/1

You would then transfer the MC backup over to your new device (more on where to put it later)

Sent you a PM

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom