Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Dhyani, et al   Messages from the Heart

Started 10/28/19 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 6362 views.
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

10/28/19

Again, THANKS SO VERRRRY MUCH!  

You have thrown me a LIFELINE with this info! And saved me a lot of hairpulling.

I just can't thank you enough!kiss

XXOOXXOOXXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

mdpetdoc

10/28/19

With our dads, we can use all the lifelines we can get. kissing_heart

XO

GaviTn

10/29/19

podunk town sounds like the one I'm in. 

In reply toRe: msg 9
GaviTn

10/29/19

wish only the best for you and your dad

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

10/29/19

Thanks!  We've got a little over 7,000 residents here in Sequim, WA. As a Retirement Community, the bulk of the polupation was around 80 when I moved here in 2008 to care for Mom & Dad.  So those that are still living must be around 90.  No shortage of work for Caregivers out here!  And the Thrift Stores here are AMAZING.  That will change as the Elders continue to move out of the area to live with ther kids/grandkids elsewhere in the country, go to 'better' Care Facilities, or leave this mortal coil.

Sort of good news, one of Dad's Docs out of town had a Family Emergency, so the out of town appt scheduled for tomorrow is postponed til next week or the week after.  We will see.  But YAY ~ no road trip for us tomorrow!!! WHEW!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Theo (TheoMC)

10/29/19

I googled Sequim (nosy me) and it looks lovely!! I am moving in tomorrow! Erm ... not tomorrow ... better get a driving license first I am afraid ... I guess I can't expect you to drive me around every time I need bread! wink

misstracy22

10/29/19

I have a driving license and can drive, just need to hop over...please.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

10/29/19

I have mastered the King of Breads . . . Sourdough.  So you NEVER have to leave stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Swimming Pool (closed for the winter), Veg/Herb/Flower Gardens to play in, Golf Course, extra Clubs, Golf Car to jot around in, Jacuzzi Tub (I'll put in Hot Tub and Sauna outside some day.  Maybe a recording studio as well.)

House a rambler (all one level) 

And then there's the THEME PARTIES!  Not that I'm itching for Dad to leave this mortal coil, although . . . once he's gone . . . there will be life, love, kids, pets and festivities here. 

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

misstracy22

10/29/19

So I don’t need to drive Theo around. Just enjoy myself, with your fantastic cooking and entertaining. Now where did I put our passports ...wink

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

10/29/19

7000 residents? That's huge compared to my little itty bitty village. -- little over 900. I keep asking myself why didn't I know that when I moved here??????

Glad you get a reprieve from doctor visits for awhile.