Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thanksgiving    Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Nov-28 by Flootie; 981 views.
Flootie

Nov-28

Well said, Cindy. Hope everyone everywhere is happy and safe wherever they are, whatever they are doing. I didn’t mean to be USA exclusive, as I have since my original post found out Thanksgiving is celebrated in many places, so sorry for my initial ignorance.

Best wishes

Flootie ??

SharpEye1

Nov-28

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it!  Ada heart_eyes rooster

In reply toRe: msg 6
Myelle01

Nov-28

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you and happy thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA. We got a huge snow storm, snowed for at least 15 hours in Santa Fe! Still, had both sons home for dinner, so very happy day for us!

ETA: happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it and happy day to the rest of the wonderful MC family!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

No problem at all darlin'! I can't keep track of the holidays I work or have off... never mind who celebrates what/where, LOL!!!

I would love for everyone to have at least 1 day a year to spend with family, aww c'mon folks... you know you can handle 1 day a year wink It's definitely worth being nice and listening to all the old stories, AGAIN, just to keep all the generations in touch with each other!

MrsFletcher

Dec-8

Hello Dear Forum Friends...I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Joe and tootled on down South to spend The Holiday  with Joe's Sister and Her dear Family.  I was so worried that Joe I would',t be able to go this year because I had spent the previous few days in the Hospital struck down by a terrible Virus that has been making its way across the USA.  (On a little Humorous note...It was the first time that I had ever seen My Joe dressed in a Doctor's Gown complete with Mask and Gloves!")  blush  This happened even though We had gotten our Flu Shots the Month before.....Take care Dear Friends and I will be back as soon as I can OK?!

SharpEye1

Dec-8

Oh dear!  I do hope you're well soon!  I'm glad you got to spend the holiday with family!  Anyway, take all the time you need, we'll be here when you're right as rain and can play again. Love and Hugs, Ada heart_eyes