Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of NorryUK, SantaFairy and NuttyNana   Friends

Started Dec-1 by NorryUK SantaFairy (Norry6); 2445 views.
Manxcat419

Dec-1

Ouch!  Those small bones, especially fingers and toes that we have to use for pretty much everything, really hurt.  Hopefully it will heal quickly and without complications for you.  Make sure to rest your hand as much as you can and I'll look out for your return to the Castle when you're feeling better. 

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Dec-1

So sorry to hear about your finger. Dang, I know that is painful. Take care and hope to see you back soon, you'll be missed!

Mysty

datsalotta

Dec-1

Hey Norry !!

Darn !!! Hopefully it will heal well on its own.  And quickly. Try not to move right?

Let us know how it goes. Hope you have lots of helpers nearby.

So o sorry this had to happen

datsalotta

So sorry to hear about your finger disappointed.  Don't rush back for sure.  The castle will still be here for your.  Best of luck.

Pat 

In reply toRe: msg 9

Thanks everyone 

CARLY it is the ring finger on my right hand. No panic I thought as I'm left handed.

That was until I realised how much I use my right!! My old laptop is too big and heavy to lift with one hand. I use my right hand to move the cursor etc etc.  That ruin my plan to sit and play.  It's easier to type with one finger on my phone but can't hold my phone for too long. Saddest thing was they had to cut off my mum's wedding ring. 

DATSALOTTA my son and sister live close by. Son has even offered to come and do my washing up bless him.

Thanks again

Norry

oiuoiu321

Dec-2

Ow!  Sorry to hear about this.  Praying you'll heal up quickly.

I recently discovered that getting a ring repaired is way cheaper than I thought.  Hopefully you find the same.

Take care of yourself.

Joezee2152

Dec-3

Norry

So sorry to hear about your finger. Take a breather and give it time to heal.  I'll be here when you get back.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Dec-3

Sorry to hear that Norry. You take care of yourself and heal up, we'll all still be here for you when you return.

WeeSam

TUGUM

Dec-4

What a painful disaster sob.

Was it a result of you always having your finger on the Castle pulse (trying to cheer you up).

Take great care my friend & don't be impatient with the healing process.

TUGUM

Dec-4

Hi Tracy,

'You poor sausage'

I sat back in my chair with mouth agape at your message as I've not heard the word sausage used in this context since I was a lad in Nottingham.

Terry