Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MC FRIENDS   Messages from the Heart

Started 12/8/19 by KNIMtheTOAD; 1567 views.
misstracy22

12/8/19

I agree beautifully said. I took a breath, wiped my eyes and smiled. Not many people have managed that in me. Until I found friends on here. 
Thank you.

Tracybouquet

oiuoiu321

12/9/19

Lovely.  Thanks for posting.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

12/9/19

So moving. We do have a wonderful bunch of people here!

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/9/19

A most beautiful message. Thank you bouquet

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/9/19

Hi... just wanted Jenifer to read your message. Have actual been thinking of her...wanted to say...

Thank you sooooo much for hosting our forum.smiley_cat

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

Aww!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

It's a nice change. ; P

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

You are such a sweetie!

Image result for puppy hug gif

In reply toRe: msg 11
Di (amina046)

12/11/19

THIS is A Keeper
I grew up with practical parents.
A mother, God love her, who washed aluminum foil after she cooked in it, then reused it.   She was the original recycle queen before they had a name for it.   A father who was happier getting old shoes fixed than buying new ones.
Their marriage was good, their dreams focused.  Their best friends lived barely a wave away.
I can see them now, Dad in trousers, tee shirt and a hat and Mom in a house dress, lawn mower in one hand, and dishtowel in the other.   It was the time for fixing things.   A curtain rod, the kitchen radio, screen door, the oven door, the hem in a dress.   Things we keep.
It was a way of life, and sometimes it made me crazy.   All that re-fixing, eating, renewing, I wanted just once to be wasteful.   Waste meant affluence.   Throwing things away meant you knew there'd always be more.
But then my mother died, and on that clear summer's night, in the warmth of the hospital room, I was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't any more.
Sometimes, what we care about most gets all used up and goes away ... never to return.   So ... While we have it ... it's best we love it ... And care for it ... And fix it when it's broken ... And heal it when it's sick.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message

Beautiful Di,

Thanks so much for sharing. I love that saying about friends and stars.

Di (amina046)

12/11/19

Thank you! I thought it was so “ripe” for the times we are living.