Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Winter Event Helpers   Archives

Started Dec-10 by April @ MC (April54321); 1173 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Hi Betty,

Unfortunately all of us that have already crafted the older Winter Pets, will not get the eggs from Daily Quests.

To get the Snow White Egg and Red Yarn Ball, you need to do the HOS’s in your friends private rooms.

I don’t think you need to wait until the end of the event to craft the 2 new pets. I think the game will continue to give the items regardless. I will cc in Debbie and Sharp Eye as they may have a definite answer to this.

Thank you so much for all your help. 

SharpEye1

Dec-14

An interesting thing happened for me in my game tonight!  As I have said before, since I've been playing a few years, I have crafted all the pets, so don't expect to be able to get any Xmas pets for the Consortium other than the ones I get from the helpers, which is happening.  Way to go everyone!

But, now for the interesting part....there's a reindeer egg on my wheel of fortune tonight!  Huh??  Since I have the reindeer pet, how can this be, I wonder?

P.S. I had also crafted the 2 new Xmas pets and I'm still getting the snow white eggs doing the HOSs in the private rooms.

Ada

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-14

I have all the WE Pets, and I had and won, YAY, a Yeti Egg on the WoF last night!!

It all depends, sometimes, the WE Pet Eggs just pop up on the WoF during the WE!! 

Fun surprises do happen!! After all, it’s MC!!   snowflakesnowman

Debbie 

AEGram

Dec-15

The normal way for getting past Winter Event pet eggs (Reindeer, Snowman, Yeti, etc.) is to receive them from DQ completion chests. 

Once the pet has been crafted or that egg has been received, that completion chest will no longer provide the eggs for past Winter Events because the game assumes you no longer need an egg to craft the pet. -- If you then sell the egg or donate it to the Consortium rather than crafting the pet, though, you will receive another of those pet eggs. 

The Fortune Wheel is independent of the "normal way" for receiving the past event pet eggs. It can, and will, display an egg of any type (including the "red egg" required during Spring). So, seeing a Reindeer egg on the Wheel during the event even when the pet has been crafted or if you have additional eggs...is not some odd phenomenon. 

Regarding the "Snow White Egg" required to craft this year's Timid Stoat ----- This egg is not considered to be a Pet Egg, per se. A "pet egg" is when there is only one required to craft that pet. There are 45 of the Snow White Egg required to craft the Timid Stoat....it is also an item that can be, and will be, received from completing an HOS.....it is impossible for the game to then restrict the receipt of that egg even though you have all you need to craft the pet any more than it will be impossible to restrict the receipt of the Red Yarn Ball necessary to craft this year's Holiday Sphinx.

At the completion of the Fall Event, I had over 1000 extra of each of the items needed to craft the new pets. I expect no difference from this event.......I've already crafted the Stoat and have 69 additional eggs already. I expect far more than that by event's end.

SharpEye1

Dec-15

Thank you!  I knew you'd have the answer for me, o wise one!! heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 15
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-18

My dearest fellow Consortium Team Members, Friends, and Helpers, 

It is with a very sad, heavy, and broken heart broken_heart, that I please ask you, if you might take a moment to see our very dear friend April’s post, in the folder, “Messages From the Heart “. 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2968/1

Perhaps if you have the time, you might be able to share a word of comfort, at this very difficult time for her. 
Thank you so much for being, the fantastic, embracing community that we are!! Always being here for one another!!

Humbly, 

Debbie pray