Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started Dec-13 by April @ MC (April54321); 14788 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
In reply toRe: msg 99
Annemaree1

Jan-4

Don't know how much longer I will be collecting eggs for the consortium

Robert (amf368)

Jan-4

heading into games now. I know I used to have a brad the impala as a friend before but lost you. can not remember if you changed id's or if I did and forgot to reinvite you.

I've accidentally deleted several friends.  I later realized I could re-add them, but I'm sure I lost a few that way.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-4

Hi Brad,

Ree has the sled dog up now. 

Dot

SharpEye1

Jan-5

Hi all,

I'm back from my Rose Parade trip in California.  I had to cancel my Friday Dr. appt. and it's now rescheduled for Monday morning to get my shoulder pain figured out.  Until then, I am only going in my game long enough to get the rest of the eggs gifted and fill Santa sacks.  I will post my final stats after all eggs are sent. 

Pics from my trip will be later, after I get some relief from the pain as every keystroke aggravates the pain even more, if that's possible!

Thanks for your understanding and patience as I work through this.

Ada heart_eyes

Attention ALL Consortium Members...

Big News , a major announcement is coming, so please stay tuned. tv

Check back regularly and often for this exciting twist, that will affect everyone’s games...

The impending information, will be released shortly...

We hope you are as excited about it as we are!! 

Debbie & April 

We are ready to unveil our big twist...

Please All Consortium Members, refer to the Egg Drop Off Points, associated with their platform!! 
Have fun and enjoy!! kissing_heart 

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-6

Changes made to egg wish lists as per the post on page 1. 

All the best. 

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

GrannyBee

Jan-6

Wish List Updated. :)

PenWeb

Jan-6

Nell

Nell2

OneCent

GMA

have changed the wish list per latest posting

SirePeteS

Jan-6

Greetings Forum friends and Consortium Members:

Hope I am not violating protocol here by replying to Ada's message. I'm not versed enough to do much more on this forum.

Like Ada, I have been "out of the game" for a bit - now I'm back, but limited. I spent two weeks in hospital over December. Still have more surgeries to get past. Did not have access to the PC while hospitalized. By time I did get back on MC there were numerous items, many, much giftings from many of you. Thank you all! I won't have time or opportunity to return the favors, individually - please note I am grateful & respectful.

I have not been playing, participating in the Christmas [stuff]. I note eggs and more have appeared in my account. Based on what I have (tried to) learn, I have identified many of you, Consortium Members (as friends on my list). As often as I can, I have transferred eggs and Christmas-related [stuff] as often and as quickly as I can to you. Perhaps I have sent the wrong items to the wrong member. I wanted to get [stuff] from my account and onto your accounts. Later you can re-gift as you desire or as is appropriate.

If someone tells me to stop, I will otherwise - as I get time (and energy lately) I will continue to send as I have.

Kindest regards to all,

SirePeteS