Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 18922 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

I think message 4 is Spam.

Can you do your magic Faerie thing and make them disappear. 

Annemaree

12/13/19

I have a winter cat egg already if anyone wants it Please PM me

That’s fantastic.

So according to my first post the Winter Cat Egg falls into group 3.

Not all players may have had a chance to see the post yet, so they may not be displaying the eggs; or they may want to stick with regular gifting until the event starts.

If they have changed their lists, the players that should be displaying it are - Nell2 (Consortium),
        - Ree (Consortium),
        - Jackie and
        - GrannyBee

I will PM you with the last 2 IDs in a moment.

Great work! 

Annemaree

12/13/19

i had a sled dog but a friend was looking for 1 so i gifted it already.  I have had both eggs for 3 or 4 days already

GrannyBee

12/13/19

Just a name clarification, April - my name here on this forum is GrannyBee but I play as Ms. B. :)

Ok thank you, I will add your game name as well. Better to have too much than not enough : ) 

Dot (aussieDot1)

12/13/19

Hi Annemaree,  star2

I accepted invites to my DotJ and Ree games from a player with the game name Anne.  Was that you?  I have put the winter cat egg up on my Ree game so hope we can get this off to a smooth start.  I suspect that you got the eggs from the Fortune Wheel.  I know I have had the Reindeer & the Penguin egg appear on my wheel.

Just a suggestion: If in doubt, put a short message such as "W.Cat egg2give" on your avatar.  I found last year players often responded to the message because not everyone came to the forum to read posts.

April & Debbie are doing a great job of organising the egg collection so I am sure things will become clearer when the Event starts. 

Most of all, have fun with the Winter Event.

Dot earth_asia

Annemaree

12/13/19

thanks for the heads up. Please call me Anne, the forum wouldn't except Anne so I put my full name down (haven'y used it in 40 years)

In reply toRe: msg 12
Robert (amf368)

12/13/19

I am an egg drop point and collecting eggs on my Android games. I  will help collect eggs on both my Pc games to, but have crafted all old pets. Robert2 just sent out friend requests to the consort egg drop members, Robert will be sending friends request to any consort egg drop I do not have. I have a winter cat egg in each to donate.

SharpEye1

12/13/19

Hi April,

Just wanted to let you know that as I am at level 95, with ALL pets crafted, I will have to display 2 eggs at a time, then switch to the other 2, probably weekly, and use my other 2 slots for wands, decorations, etc. to pass on.  Although I can't "get" eggs on my own, I have many wonderful, generous friends, that will gift them to me to pass on.

Hope this doesn't throw a monkey wrench into your well organized system you created. scream  Or, I'm open to suggestions if you have a better way I should do it. wink

Thanks,

Ada heart_eyes

aka (Sharp Eye.....shortened for the Egg Roll to Sharpi--Eggs4Consortium)