Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 7692 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Hi, Debbie and wonderful consortium folks! Unfortunately, John is having some technical difficulties with his phone and can’t get into the castle right now. He started a new job last week as well, which limits his time to troubleshoot the problem. I will let you know when he is able to get back in.

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/15/19

Dear April and Debbie:

noted in other threads, some egg collectors are having difficulty in giving out to egg drop players. I have put 2 of the same egg on my list in 2 of my games.  Will rotate them . I could do also in my main game, right now have wands up for consortium.

let me know, keeping list of all egg gifters...best I cansnowman

of course, I spin the wheel for any Christmas egg, received all 3 on my list, plus reindeer. Passed on to Lady Pirate santa

Hi Lady Pirate,

I’m not in the Consortium, just helping with this event, but happy to answer any questions. 

Thank you for the info on John. That’s no problem whatsoever. If you could keep us informed that would be great, and if he needs any items to help with the DQs please ask him to put them on his Wishlist. 

Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much. Yes the Egg Collect to Egg Drop ratio is always a tricky one to navigate.

The list in post 1 is to help the collectors know who is displaying which eggs, but once they have gifted a particular player they have to wait for a new MC day.

If you could stick to the list as much as possible, but also use your own judgement and extra games that would be absolutely fantastic. I don’t have a lot of time on my hands today, but I will see if I can come up with another group of 3 drop spots for iOS.

You must be the luckiest person I know on the wheel. What a Star! 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/15/19

Use coin to at least get one... sometimes lucky to have 2 different eggs, or if one, able to spin for a few more times to get another... four_leaf_clover

Tennco (carlyMC)

12/15/19

I have some extra eggs i can share on ios.  But I'm in need of winter inventory on pc if anyone can help me out there, i would appreciate it.  I think i only need 2 eggs on pc then will be willing to share there also.  I will gift the eggs to the consortium players on my friends list. I think there is quite a few.  Thanks carly

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/15/19

Hi Carly!! 

I have sent you a PM!  The PC Consortium Member Team and Helpers can definitely help with your Winter Inventory needs!! Please just connect with them, and post on your Wishlist whatever it is your are missing!! snowflakesnowman

i have sent you a list of all of their Game ID #’s, and I am CC’ing them on this message!! 
Whatever you need assistance with, that is why we are here to lend a helping hand wave!!

If you need anything else, please let me know!!

Debbie 

Robert (amf368)

12/16/19

Evan if all you need is a couple extra rooms to collect coins , send me an invite.  I will accept. no need to gift. I will gift you what ever you need.  Robert and Robert2

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/18/19

My dearest fellow Consortium Team Members, Friends, and Helpers, 

It is with a very sad, heavy, and broken heart broken_heart, that I please ask you, if you might take a moment to see our very dear friend April’s post, in the folder, “Messages From the Heart “. 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2968/1

Perhaps if you have the time, you might be able to share a word of comfort, at this very difficult time for her. 
Thank you so much for being, the fantastic, embracing community that we are!! Always being here for one another!!

Humbly, 

Debbie pray

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/5/20

Attention ALL Consortium Members...

Big News , major announcement is coming, so please stay tuned. tv

Check back regularly and often for this exciting twist, that will affect everyone’s games...

The impending information, will be released shortly...

We hope you are as excited about it as we are!! 

Debbie & April 

We are ready to unveil our big twist...

Please All Consortium Members, refer to the Egg Drop Off Points, associated with their platform!! 
Have fun and enjoy!! kissing_heart