Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Albert my Cat   Messages from the Heart

Started Jan-10 by KNIMtheTOAD; 1248 views.
SharpEye1

Feb-10

Hi Rosalie,

I'm continuing my prayers for you and Albert!  I just finished physical therapy so I know what you mean.  But, the good news is that it's worth it in the end.  Are you on osteoporosis medicine for the bone density?  Don't worry too much about MC.  The Spring event will be here before you know it. LOL

Take care, my dear friend!

Ada

XOXO

KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-15

SharpEye1, not on bone density meds, Had allergic reactions. Am on high dose D3, Calcium mag and zinc, Biotin   also lots of 2%milk spinach brocc and greens etc. The PT also helps. Did not go yesterday as when I got up with Wind chill was 0 degrees and ice everywhere did not want to take the chance.

Had some excitement they found a women's body in the water right in my view.  no ID. FBI called in. No other info yet.

Daughter bought me A live Rainbow Rose  and 3 different kinds of Fudge  from The 3 chicks Fudgery. Chocolate Cherry was so good almost needed a cigarette after!  LOL. Then we both had our hair done.

Love you my friend. Rosalie