Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Finding friends ...   Friends

Started Jan-14 by loopykaren; 1229 views.
EllyV

Jan-15

doing Hosses, sometimes from the machine in Trina's room, sometimes from the wheel of fortune.

TUGUM

Jan-15

Hi Chatty a belated Happy New Year to you & yours.

Welcome to Delphi; what took you so long . The terrible MM trio are back together ;) had hoped that using my game name tabs to give you my email would have helped you to contact us easier.

More than happy to gift you what ever you need. No need for you to send gifts till you have built up your inventory. If you are in need of coins let me know & I'll tell you want to put on yr list so that I can send them to you for you to sell.

Gramps xo

CC to loopykaren
In reply toRe: msg 4
chattysneaky

Jan-15

Hi, Gramps! Happy New Year to you and your family as well! I hope you all have been doing well! Yes, the 3 are back together again and its nice to get back in touch with you two! I am glad you found me on Delphi! I looked for hours last night, but was unable to find you. I have been running low on coins, but I have been selling some eggs that I have found and they gave me enough coins to get by to this point. The unique stamps has been my problem thus far. I am not sure I am doing everything correctly to this point, I think I am still learning about the game. Is level 95 the highest you can reach? I seen you and Kayla have been on that level for awhile now! I am having fun playing the game, its a good thing Kayla told me about it. Only thing I don't like besides not finding unique stamps is the magic wand. You get way too many duplicates, lol! I hope you are having a nice day Gramps, talk to you soon, hugs xoxo

loopykaren

Jan-15

Glad you found us Chatty. Happy belated New year to you to. 

Why dont you put your id number up on this forum and it might get you new friends. I do about 70 rooms during 

any events that are on. That helps with the stamp thing try to build your stamps up. Also always keep them on your wish list. When i first started i found it a really hard slog at first then the higher the level and more friends you have helps. And yes i use  to sell eggs to.  I also crafted some items then sold them to Ancestors Spirit helps with coin and some of the eggs are good coinage. Must say your flying this good on ya. Glad we are all in touch again. Dont feel bad about asking for things i have plenty so as Tug says save your things you dont have to send us back as we know the struggle at first on here. It has lovely grapics on this game do you think? They get better as you move thro the levels. ps. has any 1 else joined MC from MM it would be good to hear from them to. x

In reply toRe: msg 6
loopykaren

Jan-15

PS. If you go right up to the top on the right hand side of the forum you will see a tab highlighted in orange.

You can PM us from there if you want.

chattysneaky

Jan-15

Thanks, Kayla for your help! I do think the game has good graphics and I am having a lot of fun playing it. I cant wait until I unlock more, I only have the castle and town unlocked as of now. You and gramps are the only friends that I have on the game so putting my id up isn't a bad idea at all. I don't know anyone else besides you two from mm who is playing this game. I wish I did it would be nice hearing from them. I owe you and gramps big time for helping me out with the stamps! If it wasn't for you two I would be stuck in a rut, lol!  Sending you two gifts is not a problem, you always ask for stuff that I have an okay or good amount of. But if you need anything that I don't have a good amount of I would send it to you anyway, so don't hesitate to ask. Anything new going on with you? Not much going on here, I did celebrate my 17th birthday last Friday so that was fun. Thanks for letting me know about the direct messages that I can send to you, I will surely do that if I go on a huge rant, lol Take care and I hope you have a nice night xox

Hi Karen this is bouncysparkling and zombiefan from Moshi!

loopykaren

Jan-19

aww guys im so glad there is more madness here lol x

In reply toRe: msg 10
loopykaren

Jan-19

Have i got you as friends? on here i mean? x

In reply toRe: msg 11
loopykaren

Jan-19

Erm just to be clear MC  forum and for future  reference ( dont let them get me into trouble as they will always blame me ;-) ) Behave people if you can! lol Xx