Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 249893 views.
JD (badge510)

10/25/19

I am on level 95. Started the game and download began. Half way thru, a notice came up that there was a problem and a query was already sent; try later to log on.  I waited and when  I logged on again, I was at the very beginning of the game?????? "0" I hope I am not the only one with this problem, I have been playing this game a LONG time.  One of my "friends" in my game, Margaret, was on level 95; her game crashed and she had to start all over again.
 Please tell me that I am not going to the start of this game and the remedy is rapidly on the way. I really enjoy the game, but I would not start all over with it.
 Thanks in advance   Joe Dolby--Badge 510---- player umber 600004

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/26/19

Hi JD.

If the problem has not resolved itself, you will need to contact Big Fish Customer support.

As long as you know your player ID, they will be able to restore your game.

However, it is common that you will still lose all your friends (not literally), so be prepared to have to hunt down your favourites (again, not literally).

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Msg 312.452 deleted
overdoz

10/29/19

What is this site about? 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

10/29/19

I'm not Jenifer , but , this site is ALL about a Free To Play game called Midnight Castle .

ciso8987

10/30/19

On holloween time many users are going to find Halloween cake image too. for that, i bring amazing halloween cake images idea for you 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/30/19

Hey Overdoz.

Basically it is a community all involved with a FTP game called Midnight Castle.

The game company had an official forum, but shut it down due to general incompetence, so we started our own.

If you prefer some debate, then click on the Coalition of the Confused Banner below.

But if you like Hidden Object games, then by all means, download it (it's free) and start playing.

Nice to meet you, either way.

Cheers,

Jenifer

mdpetdoc

10/30/19

Message 455 looks like it might be spam.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/30/19

Possibly.

But I clicked the link, and as Spam goes, it's got some great cakes and is in theme with the season and the site.

I'm gonna let this one go.

Tricia (NCTricia)

10/30/19

I am curious as to how to trade with the children.  I can’t recall any children except on first page but they are for 

trading items.  Any help?