Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 266506 views.
missihMC

11/5/19

Hi AEGram,

I see that you mention two places where it can cause problems if you open an item/area before the quest directs you to open...    Can you tell me which level/ where/which item these two issues occur?  I'm on level 70 and want to avoid these glitches if at all possible.  I try to be careful but this will help me pay closer attention as I come upon them.

I tried to search the guide but I don't think I used the proper search term...

Thanks for any help and have fun in the castle!

- missih

MoTom61

11/17/19

Jennifer:  Just ran into something weird.  A new friend has this message when I go to visit the Halloween room:  This friend’s room has been updated in a more recent version of the game.  To visit it, please update your game to the latest version.  
I’m pretty sure I have the latest version.  To check, I went to settings (I’m playing on iPad, by the way) and downloaded the full content, but that didn’t work.  I searched for new updates, but found none.  Any suggestions.

MoTom65

ID #i2040739

chilpep

11/17/19

Hi MoTom

Your friend may not be at the level to have a Halloween room open yet.  If memory serves me you need to be at level 12 before you can have a room.  So it's nothing you've done.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/18/19

I have yet to play one single hour of the Halloween event.

Did I miss the CC?

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/18/19

Tomorrow is the last day of the CC...………….

MoTom61

11/18/19

Chilpep:  They are on Level 12, and that might be the problem.  Everyone else are on higher levels, so I can access all those rooms.  Maybe after they advance to the next level, their rooms might be available.  Either that, or they might not know about the rooms.  The message about updating threw me off a bit, but what you’re saying makes sense.  

chilpep

11/18/19

Either case you state could be correct.  It's been too long since I was at level 12.  I think we did have to go out and make it available.  

mdpetdoc

11/19/19

The private room becomes available at level 13

Wickery

11/21/19

HI MoTom! Your PC games are inactive and I see that you're playing on ipad now. Should I delete your games, or will you possibly play on PC again in the future? Just wondering.

Regards,

Athena et al