Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 208815 views.
chilpep

Nov-18

Either case you state could be correct.  It's been too long since I was at level 12.  I think we did have to go out and make it available.  

mdpetdoc

Nov-19

The private room becomes available at level 13

Wickery

Nov-21

HI MoTom! Your PC games are inactive and I see that you're playing on ipad now. Should I delete your games, or will you possibly play on PC again in the future? Just wondering.

Regards,

Athena et al

MoTom61

Nov-25

Athena:  I’ve recently revisited my PC games, so feel free to keep them.  Thank you for being patient with me.  I had to take a breather due to family issues.  Still not going so well, but I’ve grabbed a few moments during the day to keep up.  Just advanced to Level 39 on the second PC game and will kick it up a notch on the main game soon.  After the fall event, I’ll determine what I need and open a wish list.  They will most likely be items from spring and fall for pets.  
What I’ve been doing for the fall event (and others have been doing the same thing) is I’ve been changing from the first room keeping that opened from the new day to morning  and then opening the Autumn Harvest room in the morning.  If all players did this,  it would yield 1,000 in gold per room.  Since it’s free gold, it’s an amazing cache of gold to free up opening new areas.  It especially helps those who are on the lower levels.  Of course there’s the issue of inventory, though.  Like you, I was not happy when the developers started the 15 gold and shards as part of the reward for finishing the HOS’s.  I thought that was a temporary deal, but it turns out it isn’t.  So, we have to do the best we can.  I don’t know how many times I’ve had to play the Game Table until I got a Banner of Loyalty!  It’s ridiculous.  But, it is what it is and what good does it do to complain?  Anyway, I’m back and it’s good to be back!  Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

MoTom70

TinaBean24

Nov-25

I am getting the same message and I, too, play on an iPad.

Wickery

Dec-4

So happy to have you playing on PC again. I also play on Android but not ipad. I will gift you as always, just taking a little break myself right now. Sick dog and a bad knee -Yuck!

misstracy22

Dec-4

Oh no, hope you are both rested, fixed and back in the castle soon.

Take care, Tracydog2

Msg 312.480 deleted
Robert (amf368)

Dec-12

I looked a my friends list in Delphi. I have three.  They sent me invites and I accepted. how do I invite each of you. I think the PM's work easier if  you are a friend.  I think I have also figured out how to send the same message to multiple people at once. I hope I know what I am doing.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-12

I just sent you a friend request, you have to accept, and then we will be friends here on Delphi. 
To send a friend request, go to person’s profile, it will give you options, “Send a private message, Add as a friend, etc. “ Just click on the “Add as a friend “ The person you are requesting to be your friend has to accept on their end. Until they do, it is “pending “

I hope that helps and makes sense to you!!

Debbie