Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not getting items won from Fortune Wheel?   Technical Issues

Started 2/13/20 by Brad the Impala (OtterQueen); 499 views.

Well this is weird.  I was spinning the Wheel, and received two Panda eggs.  I also got three gold stars, two Creations of the World, and a couple of purple stamps.  I was on a roll!  However, when I looked in my inventory, I had only one Panda egg.  I had one Panda egg before I spun the Wheel, so I thought this was very odd.  Curious, I spun the Wheel again, and got two more Panda eggs!  (How lucky am I?)  But when I looked in my inventory, I still had just the single Panda egg I started off with.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Theo (TheoMC)

2/23/20

Hi there!

Mmhh... that never happened to me on the wheel, but I had the issue when playing dice during CCs. Won three times in a row (this never happens to me!!), had the quest marked as done, got out of the game and it was gone when I came back (all the rest was fine, HOS done, pets asleep, etc.). And the dice game was available to play as if I hadn't opened it (of course, I then lost three times in a row!). And that happened 3-4 times, so I've learnt not to get overly excited when winning three times at dice during CCs.

Frustrating isn't it??!?! disappointed_relieved