Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 13764 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-13

Tracy,

Could you please send me a list of the Donations/Eggs you are taking in from Bajon so I will it for the Consortium Records?

So very kind of you to offer to do this, especially during an Event! Thank you so very much!!

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart

misstracy22

May-13

Hi Debbie, 

I was in the process of making one. I‘ll send it as soon as love_letter Possible.

Hugs, Tracy

bajon

May-29

I have the red and painted eggs on your wish list but not the other one.

In reply toRe: msg 72
misstracy22

May-30

Hi Bajon,

You fantastic innocent Giving so many gifts. To help others. Thank you so much. I’m trying to keep a record of how many you wanted to donate and how many you have so far. So I can change the items on my wish list for you and others who are also gifting the same items. Which is superbstar2tada
I also need to keep a stock of other items and other friends continue to donate some SE items. So I’m trying to balance what is on my list. So no worries about not having all those items kissing_closed_eyes

Please take care, 

Tracy bee

In reply toRe: msg 72

Hi, bajon - I'm currently trying to catch up on gifting (!) but I'll add painted eggs to my list now.  If you still have others to donate, let us know.  Tracy and Debbie know where to find me! :) -Catheryne

bajon

May-30

Yes I have a lot of the painted eggs left.   Glad someone can use them.

In reply toRe: msg 75
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jun-10

Please note a change has been made for those seeking help or wanting to donate...

If you require help or want to donate,  please either post here or send a Private Message to Debbie https://profiles.delphiforums.com/Debbie1845

If you are PMing please make sure your member to member email is enabled in your profile or Debbie will not be able to return your message.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-16

THANK YOU....SO VERY MUCH !!!! two_heartsheartpulserevolving_hearts

A debt of gratitude goes out to our special and valued Consortium Helper and Friend, Crystal, as well as our very dear friends , JackieRos, ZaZa, and the iOS Consortium Team Members...Catherine & Miss Tracy!! 
I am so grateful to all of you for helping to move our inventory around on iOS!! We could not have done it so quickly and efficiently without your help!! 

As always, I am in awe of your generous and giving spirit !! 

Hugs and my deepest appreciation, 

Debbie kissing_heart

misstracy22

Jul-16

clapclapclapclapclap
Well done team,

Hugs to everyone involved,

Tracy 

Yes!tadabouquet

many thanksheart_eyes_catpray.

I have not updated L82 gamecrying_cat_face 

I see some have not been able to, due to iPad too old. The newest CC avatar shows up as a blank facescream_cat

will continue to gift out of that gamesmile_cat