Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 19626 views.
misstracy22

Aug-19

Thanks go to you Cindy. You collected all those eggs and donated to us. Just keeping baskets full for others in need. You are fantastic dizzy

If you need anything, please just me us know. 

hugs Tracy shell

In reply toRe: msg 84
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-10

THANK

YOU 

ONE 
                          AND 

ALL!!                              

I would like to thank Azpotter and Trida for their extremely charitable donations! We are touched and humbled that you chose the Consortium to be the beneficiary of your kindness and giving spirit!! 

It is with extreme gratitude, that I want to thank Jackie  and Crystal , our incredible friends of the Consortium, for assisting us with taking in these donations. We couldn’t have done it without you. I am in awe of your willingness to help the Consortium. So much appreciation for both of you!! kissing_heart

I would also like to thank the iOS Consortium Team Members: Catherine, Miss Tracy and myself for coordinating and taking in these wonderful donations. 
As we continue to keep Miss Tracy, her husband and MIL in our thoughts thought_balloon and prayers pray!!

Trida and Azpotter, if there is anything else that you wanted to transfer over to the Consortium, please just send me a PM. 
I believe we have collected everything that you had intended for the Consortium, but I certainly don’t want anything “falling through the cracks”. If I am in error, please PM me and let me know!! wink

I am so truly grateful, appreciative, and overwhelmed by such selflessness and generosity from all the players that were involved.

If we may be of help to either one of you, or anyone else who might need assistance ( across all three platforms) , please feel free to PM me anytime or simply post in the Consortium Thread!!

I do hope everyone stays safe and well during this most difficult time!! 

Gratefully,
Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

Azpotter

Sep-11

It’s my pleasure too be able to give back to the Consortium for that you do for us. I am going to pm you with a list of the eggs that I have left to donate, so you can add to your list.

oiuoiu321

Sep-11

Yes, thank you Azpotter and Trida for helping the team out.  And now offering to do more!  So much appreciated.

AmaImani

Sep-16

I would like to be a part of this group, but I'm not quite sure where to begin. My screen name (?) is AmaImani, and my ID number is 869793. I'd love to make friends for gifts and contests and the like. At the moment, I'm experiencing difficulty with even getting in the game. There's a message about uploading/updating, and it runs, then freezes, and I haven't been able to get back on the game. 

Any advice for me?

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-16

Hi! 
I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your game. I am copying a few of my friends, Dhyani, Mdpetdoc, and Robert who may be able to give you some advice on what to do to resolve it. 

Once your game is fixed, if you need help crafting any of the Seasonal Pets that you may be missing, please let me know, and we would be happy to help you!! rabbitkoalamonkeyhatching_chicksnail

Hope you are staying safe and well!! 

Debbie two_hearts

AmaImani

Sep-16

Hello:

Thank you!! Still haven't gotten back in. I reinstalled it. Looking forward to hearing from Dhyani, Mdpetdoc, or Robert.

Grateful,

AmaImani

Robert (amf368)

Sep-16

I have seven games and they all have had problems with the update. They finally just cleared up today. Just keep trying to get into the game till it fixes. The update should take less than a minute. If the update screens stays up longer leave the game and try again later.

AmaImani

Sep-16

Thank you. You were right! Just got on with nary a problem.

Savina (Savina1)

Sep-26

Hi Debbie,

I would like to become a consortium member.

I have more than my fair share of goodies... as my friends know - I love giving more than receiving.

My # i2570154 Savina  mushroom

Savina