Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chrome device   Technical Issues

Started Feb-26 by PamelaY; 653 views.
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-26

Apparently Chromebooks DO support some Android Apps.

Maybe you need to download Android Apps (extension???) again.

To learn how to install Android apps on supported Chromebooks, click here.

Or here:

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/7021273

I play on PC and have NO first-hand experience with Chrome Devices.

If there are any Chromebook Users here in the Forum, hopefully they will chime in.

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you, Pam!!!

XXOO  ~ Dhyaniboom

PamelaY

Feb-27

Thanks for the info. I will try your suggestion. Will let you know what happens.

PamelaY

Mar-6

Thanks again for the info. Unfortunately I had to reload Midnight Castle. I am back up and running, but I lost all of friends. I will post here for "new" friends.

Regards,

Pam

KNIMtheTOAD

Mar-15

I just transferred to Google Chrome last week. no problems at all.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE 

kthreads

Mar-17

I am not only unable to open MC on my Chromebook, but I also am unable to open it on one Kindle. And to top that off, when I go into my PC games, I have no Castle Challenge anymore. Not that I was doing it, but even so...it should be there. Yesterday everything except my one Kindle game was working now today I can only get into my PC games to gift, my Android phone game and 1 Kindle game (which is an old gifting only game). 

I have a CS request in to see what's happening as since it's 3 different devices, I don't think it's on my end....

janet

kthreads

Mar-17

Pam,

I had to uninstall and reinstall my game but I still can't open it. Did you have to do yours more than one time? 

I have an Acer Chromebook R 11.

Janet