Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started Mar-23 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 39474 views.
katiek2

Apr-30

Here's another one:

Bandana face mask

What you will need:

• Kitchen paper
  • A rubber band or hair band
  • Clean bandana or material napkin

The steps

1. Fold the top and bottom lengths of a bandana or fabric serviette to meet in the middle

2. Place a coffee filter, piece of kitchen paper or paper napkin on top

3. Fold the top and bottom lengths to meet in the middle again (enclosing the filter)

4. Put a rubber band or hair band around each end

5. Fold the ends to meet at the middle and tuck them into each other

6. Place on your face and secure the rubber bands around your ears

7. For added protection you can add a coffee filter, piece of kitchen paper or a paper napkin

Susanna502MC

Apr-30

I sent you a PM with my game id numbers. Since most of my friends are in Room 2 or 4, I decided to leave 1 open for those that need it. I have 4 games (2 PC, 2 android).

MrsFletcher

Apr-30

If just one more "Gifting Friend" of Fletcher would open up their "FIRST SPRING ROOM" I would just maybe get at least one of the Caricatures... blush

Gentle Hugs,

Linda/Fletcher

SharpEye1

Apr-30

HI there, my friend!  Just now seeing this.  Going in right now to change it to Room 1 for you. heart_eyes

MrsFletcher

May-1

Thank you my Angel Friend and those of you other dear Forum Friends for helping me...I really do appreciate your help....I got the "Bee Keeper!"   YEAAAAAA!   My Joe while still in High School helped an Older Gentleman with His bees and for his help was taught the art of "Bee Keeping.  It made Joe so sad and worried when those wonderful tiny worriers started dying off in large numbers from tinier mite....But...they are making somewhat of a comeback.....we hope....grin

Love and gentle hugs,

Linda

Randytb

May-1

OH MY DEAR GOD LINDA ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME ]] US ALL A HEART ATTACK???

I swear I am going over there and bring Jen's pillows and a bundle of BUBBLE WRAP,

We all love you and worry about you.

Snookie gives kisses on your boo boo and sis and I send HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSS

All my dear friends please be careful and if you run into a situation such as Myelle01 stay away as far as you can and arm yourself with a wet noodle

Randy in Canada

In reply toRe: msg 245
Randytb

May-1

Like Ada I just saw this so I will open my room one right now for you .

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-1

Randytb said:

Like Ada I just saw this so I will open my room one right now for you .

Me Too!

MCDeeDee

May-1

Hi Linda. Just opened Room 1 on DeeDee and Diane(z) has been for a couple days. Hope this helps.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Di (amina046)

May-3

let me know if PC or ios I have mine open