Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 57123 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jun-3

Good luck!
I live in one of those places where things have gotten violent. My favorite stores are closed and boarded up. The one I rarely shop at anymore but where I get my glasses burned down Sunday night. We are under a curfew until this ends and I hope it ends soon.

misstracy22

Jun-3

Oh, crikey. Stay safe.

Tracy hamster

That's a worry, keep safe and stay home if you can.  I know I made called a couple of friends from my 5 pm,  turned out it was 2 am where I called. I never can get the time difference.  Fortunately they were awake.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-7

That's it! New Zealand's last case of Covid-19 has recovered, and the government has declared the country covid free, being more than 28 days since the last case of transmission occurred (two full cycles). Tomorrow, apart from boarder controls, life goes back to normal in NZ. Everything open, no masks required, no social distancing required. Guess I will be going back to the office, rather than my living room!

LvlSlgr

Jun-8

Wow! Way to go New Zealand!!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-8

It does feel like a major victory. And to be able to go out without any fear is an amazingly good feeling.

Best yet, my boss says we will start back at the office next week, rather than tomorrow, so I have a few days to prepare myself for getting up early and going out in the middle of winter!

LvlSlgr

Jun-8

WeeSam (WeesamNZ) said:

so I have a few days to prepare myself for getting up early and going out in the middle of winter!

Yeah, I would need that also but I'm retired. And the last 6 years that I worked it was from home because I had moved from Virginia back to Kentucky to be close to my family and the company allowed me to continue working for them from home.

katiek2

Jun-8

How wonderful!  So good to hear that.  Have fun going back to your normal life.  I envy you.

SharpEye1

Jun-8

Wow!  That's awesome news!!  Wish we were there but I fear the USA is many months away from that milestone. 

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-8

Judging from the news reports I've seen, I fear you are correct. And although I am not looking forward to dragging myself out of bed at 6am and getting to work in -2 degrees, I wouldn't trade that for going back to scary virus roaming the country. I like being able to go out and not be afraid because I have two of the worst underlying conditions.

And to celebrate, I think I will go out at lunch time to the local chippie, and get celebratory fish and chips!