Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 89133 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-18

Hugs. Keeping you and and family and friends in my thoughts. Stay safe and healthy

Thank you and Crystal for your kind words.

So here is an update. 2 more residents and 3 employees have tested positive. Still waiting on results for some specific residents and then all residents were tested today so will be waiting on those also.  All staff will get tested this Tues. I have the weekend off from work, so I'll know more on Monday.

My sister let me know that my niece tested negative.  However her college is in lockdown until Oct 3.

LvlSlgr

Sep-19

Oh, Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know from talking with you (in PMs) how hard you all have worked to keep it out of your facility. Again my prayers are with you and please stay safe.

As your profile picture says ... Mask up, Minnesota. Mask up America!

Dear Tammyrose

thank goodness about your niece. Glad her school will have a lockdown for everyone’s sake.

it is has been very difficult to keep the positive rate from increasing, once places start opening up. 
 short of doing a rapid test , everyday, before start of shift. Asymptomatic carriers easily spread virus, if precautions not taken.

I’m in California, and still have people thinking, If I have no symptoms, I,m fine...hate wearing masks...etc...,

or if I get  it, will be mild.  
been told, if I feel at risk stay home...and better yet...I knew what I was signing up for, when I chose healthcare as a profession.

been watching European and Asian Countries with increase rise of positive rates,  And India also.

Until we reach herd immunity with vaccine or recovered people, I believe at 70% of population, 

I’m afraid this scenario will continue.

Blessings on you, your place of work and all your family. 
please keep your MC family updatebouquet

Susanna502MC

Sep-19

We can only do the best we can and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Stay strong. Do your best to take care of yourself.

Msg 3250.519 deleted
Posie (morningcrow)

Sep-20

I am so proud to live in British Columbia. As someone who has reason to be especially worried, I trust her completely. BC has one of the lowest mortality rates in the world. Thank you Dr. Henry!

GaviTn

Sep-20

Hi, I'm back again with a question? which aviatar  do I use to level up this time??

datsalotta

Sep-20

Gavi-tn

HAHA I would just go to Professor Pinfeathers, he'll know where to send you

HAVE FUN

datsalotta

Sep-20

Hey Posie !!

Another player from B.C. YAY!!!!

Thanks for replying to my post.

Did you read Dr. Henry's bio in that post?

Do you play on PC or iOS? I have games on each platform and we should be friends OK?

datsalotta