Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 89774 views.
Posie (morningcrow)

Sep-20

I am so proud to live in British Columbia. As someone who has reason to be especially worried, I trust her completely. BC has one of the lowest mortality rates in the world. Thank you Dr. Henry!

GaviTn

Sep-20

Hi, I'm back again with a question? which aviatar  do I use to level up this time??

datsalotta

Sep-20

Gavi-tn

HAHA I would just go to Professor Pinfeathers, he'll know where to send you

HAVE FUN

datsalotta

Sep-20

Hey Posie !!

Another player from B.C. YAY!!!!

Thanks for replying to my post.

Did you read Dr. Henry's bio in that post?

Do you play on PC or iOS? I have games on each platform and we should be friends OK?

datsalotta

Posie (morningcrow)

Sep-21

Hi datsa, sounds good. I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like on MC. I work, even though I am also kind of  retired. I did read the bio. She is very special. I play on PC. My number is 705390. Do you work? I am in North Vancouver. Originally from Toronto, but I adore it here, could never move back!

In reply toRe: msg 524
CzoeMC

Sep-21

I agree that the politics should be off this thread. We are here to check in on our friends, not debate.

Please, Jen, Start a "Politics" thread, or direct people to CoCo, so that MC postings are about each other, and not about the sh*t hitting the fan.

We all need a break from politics, sometimes, even though it affects our lives and death.

BTW, Coalition of the Confused can be a great place to debate, just ignore the trolls.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-21

Don't worry Zoe, the topic has been dropped in here.

GaviTn

Sep-21

guess what the lady finally decided to show herself. thanks, stay happy and healthy, see you in the castle

In reply toRe: msg 522

So here is an update:

On Sat I received a text from a lady who works with me on the same unit (where we had covid cases) saying she tested positive.  I also received an automated message from the facility later in the afternoon saying we had 2 more residents and 1 more employee test positive.

When I got to work today the number had increased to 17 residents and 8 employees.  Since I usually worked on the unit where the cases came from I asked to be tested (even thought we are having facility wide testing tomorrow). Thankfully my test was negative (I had been taking my temp all weekend). I still plan on getting tested again tomorrow, since I really don't trust the "quick" test.

The facility had originally set aside 6 rooms for covid residents, needless to say management had to do some fast thinking. So they decided to lockdown the unit where most of the covid cases where, so that means I won't be working there because we have specific staff for that unit.  The rest of the facility is still under strict infection control measures.

So you can imagine it has been very stressful, but we're hanging in there.......................

Stay safe everyone and wear your masks!!