Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 130597 views.

Newest update:

On Nov 23rd I got a message from work, we had 1 resident test positive. He was transferred to our sister facility because they had their covid unit activated.  

Yesterday I got to work and found out that 2 staff and another resident tested positive.  This time we had to activate our covid unit because our sister facility's unit was full. We were testing staff twice a week and residents once a week, but now we will probably have resident testing twice a week now that we have active cases. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a widespread outbreak.

Stay safe and wear your masks....................

RoyKCarroll

Dec-1

Good luck to everyone in the UK over the next few weeks.

I am glad that someone else sees the deaths as people, not just numbers. I see on our news every night the "numbers", and I think to myself how many families are now broken. We can not allow ourselves to become 'desensitized' by the numbers. These are people, fathers, grandmothers, people that we have seen every year or every day of our lives. They will no longer be coming home, cooking dinner, going off to school...etc I don't want to depress anyone, it's just the way that my mind works. 

I'm very lucky, I don't have any family anymore to lose...save for some cousins-the best I can figure. Never had children, left my husband 4.5 years ago...no siblings, mom or dad, and now no aunts or uncles. Just me. I have left my apt only 4 times all this started. Twice to go see my doctor, once back in June to go to the grocery store-I just had to see what the World was up to. And the 4th time was to go drop my ballot in to vote. I only go downstairs to get my mail once a month...always wearing a mask and my latex gloves to boot!

I don't understand what is so darn hard about wearing a mask?  When I first heard about COVID, I thought this is my LIFE. Not hard to do at all, then. I'm 69 years old and have asthma, sleep apnea, pre-diabetic, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia...yep. I am staying home, not answering the door even!

I just had to post all that. Thank you. Lady Diane

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Some times you need to vent.

The worst part is if these states had done the right thing, they would be celebrating Christmas, instead of dreading it.

Our borders have pretty much all come down now.

Contact tracing measures are being put in place in the event of another outbreak.

And our economy has survived.

misstracy22

Dec-3

Thank you, your post is such a good one. To show how things can be done, when living on your own. Keep up the good work.

hugs Tracy tropical_fish

misstracy22

Dec-3

Thank you  for your post. It is something I’ve said to myself and my hubby. When watching or reading the news when people have been disregarding safety measures. You put it in such better words.

hugs Tracy elephant

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-3

By "popular" request, a re-post!

Fish News and Political Cartoons

LvlSlgr

Dec-3

Thanks, PTG! We tend to be a little "gloom & doom" here and a little humor can't hurt at all. I got a good laugh from the cartoon and I just can't help but wonder where that little fish is going. I'm sorry, but wherever it is, I don't think his mask is going to be enough if it's outside his fishbowl. LOL ... Oh, I'm sorry, animal-lovers, maybe I really shouldn't be laughing. disappointed

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Not sure if these instructions are right...

Coronaviral: the best memes, tweets and cartoons to get you through – open  thread | Life and style | The Guardian

datsalotta

Dec-6

Well said KNIMtheTOAD !

Lets not forget the war was a 4 year stretch for most.

My Mom had to shop and cook for the family that did not go overseas - with rations vouchers - meals were sparse. Also for 4 years.

We cannot and should not complain.

Our vaccines are coming. There's a light at the end of the tunnel for most.

Count our blessings we do not have to go through this trouble for 4 years  !!

datsalotta