Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4941 views.

Just completed the survey.  Good luck to your friend's daughter on her thesis!

I would be happy to take part in the survey to help her out. I play a couple other games in addition to Midnight Castle. Please PM me the link.

regards,

sinbad raising_hand

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

Not a problem.

I'm looking forward to doing it.

Post the survey in the Hostess folder. I'll make sure all the staff know about it before moving it to the Welcome folder.

AEGram

Apr-29

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Post the survey in the Hostess folder. I'll make sure all the staff know about it before moving it to the Welcome folder.

I'm not sure how to post a survey in the Hostess folder. And, I cannot post the actual survey here, just a link to the survey on Survey Monkey.

For those interested in taking the survey, it's located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WWXYCP3

And, please remember you can also forward that link to any friend you think may also be willing to take the survey.......

ONCE AGAIN, MY THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP OUT AND TO JENIFER, KIDMAGNET, AND DELPHI FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST THIS REQUEST.

Thanks for the link - I completed the survey thumbsup

Regards,

sinbad raising_hand

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

Never mind, I'll just move this discussion and retitle it.

Manxcat419

Apr-29

Thanks for the link - survey done.  And I'd also like to wish your friend's daughter the best of luck in getting her thesis completed.

AEGram

Apr-29

Thank you and to all others who are willing to take some time to answer some questions about how/why/when they play video games.

Thank you Jenifer for moving this thread to the appropriate folder and posting the link to the survey in a "professional looking manner."

Feedback from my friend........her daughter checked the number of survey results and she was shocked...she has been sitting at about 30 (26 to be exact) for several weeks now and wondering how she was ever going to get sufficient amount of participation.

For those who are not sure they should take it because they only play MC on an iPad for instance...Midnight Castle IS a video game. It qualifies for the survey results and your answers WILL matter...........as will the answers of others who play on game boxes, PC, Android, Kindle, iPhone, or any other media on which one can play games.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-29

Just got finished with it. Even though I pretty much only play MC or some other random card games, I tried to do my best.

Glad she got good numbers! If I can figure out to share the link on FB, I have some real life friends that are game fanatics.. WOW mostly, but many others.. and they have many many friends and clans or whatever you call them.. lol

In reply toRe: msg 19
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-30

Shared to my "gamer" friends on FB!

She's gonna have more than enough results if they take the survey. :)