Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do a survey on games to help a friend   Welcome!

Started Apr-29 by AEGram; 4819 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-24

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Ok.  Just completed the survey.  Apparently, I play a lot.  

In reply toRe: msg 68
AEGram

Jun-5

The final survey total was 253.

That said, she was going through the surveys as I was getting that number. She said that she would have to discard some of the responses because some put their age as "older than you" or "in my sixties" ... apparently, the exact age was significant to the survey data validity.

She said that she takes responsibility for leaving it an "open end question" and assuming that people would give their exact age..........ah, the innocence of youth. LOL

Even with some results having to be discarded, she still has sufficient data to complete her thesis.

Whether or not I will ever learn what grade she receives when the thesis is submitted is up in the air. However, I'm sure I'll be told when she applies for her doctorate.......at that time, we'll know it was at least acceptable.

My personal thanks to all who helped in gathering the necessary research. The master's student and her family said to also convey their immense gratitude.

So, ladies and gentlemen.......give yourself a good pat on the back!!!!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Thanks for the update!

We were happy to oblige.

"Older than you"...

OK! Fess up whoever said that!