Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Avatars   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started May-21 by Stuki1944; 883 views.

Players change their avatars for various reasons, because they like them, for the holidays, to show they are playing a CC, to show they earned an achievement, etc.  Some players believe that changing avatars will help them at the dice table for certain characters.  

AEGram

May-23

My personal opinion about the Avatars is that they give each player an opportunity to show a bit of their personality.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-1

I like to give all my Avatars a go, so rotate through them a week at a time. I have so many Avatars that they don't repeat very often. I change my Avatar and my Pet every Saturday, and just go for the next one in the list. I even use the ones I don't like because I don't want them to feel bad about not being chosen! It's not their fault they're ugly. 

misstracy22

Jun-2

Hi, 

I love that way of using all the avatars and pets. Inspirational. I will be trying the method in the future. I always have difficulties choosing anew avatar or pet. As you say it’s not their fault they’re ugly. 

Thanks, 

Tracy dog

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-2

It certainly takes the choice factor out of it. And if you get one you don't really like, it will be gone in a week.

misstracy22

Jun-2

Nice, I like that. I guess I’ll come to like them over time. 
Take care. 
Tracy   cat