Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 146 - Summertime   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2061030 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/30/19

ERA Amendment Fails (1982-is a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution designed to guarantee equal legal rights for all American citizens regardless of sex; it seeks to end the legal distinctions between men and women in terms of divorce, property, employment, and other matters. The Equal Rights Amendment failed to become part of the US Constitution in 1982.

LvlSlgr

7/30/19

For Your Eyes Only is a 1981 British spy film, the twelfth in the James Bond series produced by Eon Productions, and the fifth to star Roger Moore as the fictional MI6 agent James Bond.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/30/19

Debbie Gibson (late 1980s-is an American singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. Gibson released her debut album Out of the Blue in 1987, which spawned several international hits, later being certified triple Platinum by the RIAA. One of those singles, "Foolish Beat", made Gibson the youngest female artist to write, produce and perform a Billboard Hot 100 number-one single. Her double-platinum second album Electric Youth, gave Gibson another U.S. number-one hit with "Lost in Your Eyes". Gibson is the sole songwriter on all of her singles to reach the Top 20 of the Hot 100 charts. She was recognized by ASCAP as Songwriter of the Year, along with Bruce Springsteen, in 1989)

Calling it a night...……………………...

P1tbull

7/30/19

Hill Street Blues - aired from 1981 to 1987.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/30/19

I was in High School (graduated 1983)

From my senior year, that is me on the left...………………...

My yearbook the year I graduated...……….even had a poem I wrote in it.

Off to work...………………...

LvlSlgr

7/30/19

John Lennon was assassinated in New York City on December 8, 1980. The former Beatle was fatally shot in the archway of the Dakota, his residence in New York City. The perpetrator was Mark David Chapman, a recently unemployed resident of Hawaii. Chapman stated that he was incensed by Lennon's lifestyle and public statements, especially his much-publicized remark about the Beatles being "more popular than Jesus" and the lyrics of his later songs "God" and "Imagine".

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/31/19

Keds (late 1980s-From the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s, Keds were very popular and fashionable with girls from elementary school age through college age and adults)

LvlSlgr

7/31/19

Lethal Weapon - a 1987 American buddy cop action comedy film with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover

Lethal weapon1.jpg

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/31/19

MTV Debuted (1981-is an American pay television channel that serves as the flagship property of owner Viacom Media Networks and is headquartered in New York City. The channel was launched on August 1, 1981, and originally aired music videos as guided by television personalities known as "video jockeys". At first, MTV's main target demographic was young adults, but today it is primarily teenagers, particularly high school and college students)

On August 1, 1981, MTV was born, starting its very first ever broadcast with the appropriate 1979 hit "Video Killed the Radio Star."

Buggles - Video killed the radio star 1979

Buggles - Video killed the radio star 1979 I heard you on the wireless back in 52 lying awake intent a tuning in on you if I was young it didn't stop you com...

Calling it a night...……………….

LvlSlgr

7/31/19

New Zealand (1986) and the United Kingdom fully separated New Zealand's governments from the influence of the British Parliament, resulting in New Zealand's full independence with the Constitution Act 1986 which also reorganised the government of New Zealand.

Coat of arms of New Zealand.svg