Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 134 - Foreign Languages   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1381678 views.
LvlSlgr

Oct-20

FBLA-PBL - The Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, or FBLA-PBL (FBLA-ΦΒΛ), is an American career and technical student organization headquartered in Reston, Virginia. Established in 1940, FBLA-PBL is a non-profit organization of high school ("FBLA"), middle school ("Middle Level"), and college ("PBL") students, as well as professional members ("Professional Division"), who primarily help students transition to the business world. FBLA-PBL is one of the largest student organizations in the United States, with 253,365 members, and the largest career student organization in the world.

GPA (Grade Point Average)

LvlSlgr

Oct-20

HIMYM - How I Met Your Mother is an American sitcom for CBS. The series, which ran from 2005 to 2014, follows the main character, Ted Mosby, and his group of friends in New York City's Manhattan. As a framing device, Ted, in the year 2030, recounts to his son and daughter the events that led him to meet their mother.

ICE (In Case of Emergency)

I actually do this, my father and my sister are under ICE in my cell phone...…………….

LvlSlgr

Oct-21

JAG - Judge Advocate General

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-21

KOTJ - King of the Jungle

See the source image

See the source image

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-21

M.G. Cars - roots in a 1920s sales promotion sideline of Morris Garages, a retail sales and service centre in Oxford belonging to William Morris.

MG Cars (logo).png

See the source image

I had one of these when I was young!

NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)

The infamous map...……………….

Calling it a night...………………………...

LvlSlgr

Oct-21

LOL ... at the "infamous map"

OIC - Officer in charge

• Edited October 21, 2019 3:17 am  by  LvlSlgr