Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 150 - The Encyclopoedia   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2268383 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/20

Xccent (located in Minneapolis, MN and other locations in MN, it is a provider of high quality outdoor fitness equipment designed and manufactured in the USA for use in municipalities, parks, schools, multi-family and senior living communities)

LvlSlgr

3/11/20

Yatesville Lake State Park - in Kentucky is a recreational facility in the eastern part of the commonwealth, close to the town of Louisa, Kentucky in Lawrence County. The park occupies a peninsula on Yatesville Lake, an impoundment of Blaine Creek that covers 2,300 acres (930 ha), has three islands, and averages 40 feet in depth. The park features an 18-hole golf course, boating, fishing and swimming, campsites, and hiking trails.

• Edited March 11, 2020 9:21 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/20

Zamboni's Pizza (an old school pizza joint in St. Paul, MN right across from the Xcel Energy Center. With limited seating and an old pizza parlor feel this place has slice and drink specials and specialty and traditional pizzas, sandwiches and Italian food to order)

Since this is the end of this topic, I wanted to thank everyone for sharing where you live.  I learned a lot and I even learned some things about my own state.  I also wanted to share this video with you all...…………………...enjoy!!

How to be Minnesotan - Learn Minnesota Nice, How to Speak Minnesotan, Hot Dish, Lutefisk, and Hockey

Watch these Tips & Tricks to becoming a Minnesotan! You'll learn the language, Minnesota Nice, Hot Dish, Duck Duck Gray Duck, Hockey, and tons of other insig...

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/20

Sorry for the delay everyone, was talking to my brother who lives in Washington.  Things are crazy out there.

So that was the end of Round 10.  So it looks like it's up to me to pick the next topic.  

For this topic you can use types of, names of, what you find in them, what is served in them, etc.  Wide open, have fun!

The next topic is, what I will title...……………………………………..Barroom Blitz(ed)

Ale House

LvlSlgr

3/11/20

Loved the video "How to be Minnesotan." I had to look up the Minnesota State Fair. Amazing! BTW, the "long goodbye" is also a Southern thing and I'm guilty of it.

Bar - a bar in New Haven, Connecticut, named "Bar"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/Bar_in_New_Haven%2C_CT%2C_March_3%2C_2008.jpg/320px-Bar_in_New_Haven%2C_CT%2C_March_3%2C_2008.jpg

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/20

Glad you enjoyed the video, he did forget a few Minnesota phrases.  I've only been to the State Fair once a long time ago, if fact, Garth Brooks (when he was just getting famous) was performing that night.  I didn't have tickets, but could hear him.

Cigarette Machine

Wonder if some bars still have these...………….not in my area.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/12/20

Export Ale

Calling it a night...…………………..

PTG (anotherPTG)

3/12/20

four score (invented by Winston Churchill)

Commonly used ingredients

Preparation Stir together with ice, strain into glass, garnish with a twisted lemon rind

NotesThis cocktail is very similar to The Blenheim