Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 151 - Architecture   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2284745 views.

X Marks the Spot (Before the fixed expression came about, there is evidence of using the letter x to show the location of something on a map, at least from 1813, according to the Oxford English Dictionary: ‘The three crosses X mark the three places where we were let in’ But it wasn’t until a century later and the height of Chicago gangsterism that the specific phrase x marks the [murder] spot came into its own)

Off to work...………………..

LvlSlgr

May-10

Yearly Measurement on the Door Frame. Many families have a doorframe where they keep rough pencil lines marking off the height of their kiddos as they age. Make it a tradition to take the measurement on birthdays.

Who are we waiting for...………………………….LOL!!

Z-Fest Film Festival (is an annual Twin Cities based contest-style film festival that features original, seven-minute, short films made by local filmmakers. The contest typically starts in the fall and culminates in screenings and an awards gala in late February/March)

LvlSlgr

May-12

We were waiting for you, Tammy! You were the one who kept the topic going. But that was the final round ... do you have another topic ready??? Make it a good one!

• Edited May 12, 2020 2:38 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Ok this is weird, I started a new topic right after I posted the "Z" but is somehow disappeared.  So let's try this again.

I originally had a different name for this topic, but since Easter has passed I'll rename the topic.

The next topic is...………………………….Sweet Tooth

Angel Food Candy

Taking a break...………………..

LvlSlgr

May-12

Yeah, we just "flew" right past Easter, didn't we? I have to let everyone know ... that last topic took almost 7 weeks to finish.

Tammy, just to clarify - "Sweet Tooth" - is that anything edible and sweet? Cookies, cakes, pies, or just candy??

Cinnamon hard candy

LvlSlgr said:

is that anything edible and sweet? Cookies, cakes, pies, or just candy??

Not just candy, whatever satisfies your sweet tooth...………………….

Danish Ribbons

When I was a kid and we used to go ice skating at the local park in WI I always got these...……………….