Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 153 - Name that Tune   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2435008 views.
LvlSlgr

Jun-9

Zorba the Greek - is a 1964 Greek-American comedy-drama starring Anthony Quinn as the titular character. It is based on the 1946 novel The Life And Times Of Alexis Zorba by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Zorba the Greek poster.jpg

Round 3...…………………

Apollo 11 (was the spaceflight that first landed humans on the Moon. Commander Neil Armstrong and lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin formed the American crew that landed the Apollo Lunar Module Eagle on July 20, 1969, at 20:17 UTC. Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface six hours and 39 minutes later on July 21 at 02:56 UTC; Aldrin joined him 19 minutes later. They spent about two and a quarter hours together outside the spacecraft, and they collected 47.5 pounds of lunar material to bring back to Earth. Command module pilot Michael Collins flew the Command Module Columbia alone in lunar orbit while they were on the Moon's surface. Armstrong and Aldrin spent 21 hours, 36 minutes on the lunar surface at a site they named Tranquility Base before lifting off to rejoin Columbia in lunar orbit)

Compton's Cafeteria Riots (occurred in August 1966 in the Tenderloin district of San Francisco. The incident was one of the first LGBT-related riots in United States history, preceding the more famous 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. It marked the beginning of transgender activism in San Francisco)

LvlSlgr

Jun-10

The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961-1966)

Dick Van Dyke Show, The (Intro) S2 E1 (1962)

Find out why RetroAlexander Loading... ...

• Edited June 10, 2020 2:23 am  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

On 21 December 1968 the Apollo 8 crew took a picture, for the first time in history, of the entire Earth

Flying Tiger Line (was a Lockheed L-1049 Super Constellation propliner chartered by the United States military that disappeared on March 16, 1962, over the Western Pacific Ocean. The aircraft was transporting 93 U.S. soldiers and 3 South Vietnamese from Travis Air Force Base, California to Saigon, Vietnam. After refueling at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, the Super Constellation was en route to Clark Air Base in the Philippineswhen it disappeared. All 107 aboard were declared missing and presumed dead)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

The Grateful Dead was formed in 1965 (originally The Warlocks) thus paving the way for the emergence of acid rock.

Grateful Dead - Wikipedia

EARLY Grateful Dead - "Can't Come Down" (1965)

One of JG's Earliest GD Songs -- Well someone trying to tell me where it's at And how I do this and why I do that With secret smiles like a Cheshire cat And ...

The Hustler (is a 1961 American CinemaScope drama film directed by Robert Rossen from Walter Tevis's 1959 novel of the same name, adapted for the screen by Rossen and Sidney Carroll. It tells the story of small-time pool hustler "Fast Eddie" Felson and his desire to break into the "major league" of professional hustling and high-stakes wagering by high-rollers that follows it. He throws his raw talent and ambition up against the best player in the country, seeking to best the legendary pool player "Minnesota Fats")

Calling it a night, past my bedtime...……………..

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

I begin the day as you end it!

One of my all-time favorite movies. I had a Mini car and dreamed of doing this!

The Italian Job (1969)

The Italian Job - MINI COOPER S

The Italian Job - 50th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray 1969: Amazon.co ...