Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 154 - It Ends With .......   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2449004 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

The Grateful Dead was formed in 1965 (originally The Warlocks) thus paving the way for the emergence of acid rock.

Grateful Dead - Wikipedia

EARLY Grateful Dead - "Can't Come Down" (1965)

One of JG's Earliest GD Songs -- Well someone trying to tell me where it's at And how I do this and why I do that With secret smiles like a Cheshire cat And ...

The Hustler (is a 1961 American CinemaScope drama film directed by Robert Rossen from Walter Tevis's 1959 novel of the same name, adapted for the screen by Rossen and Sidney Carroll. It tells the story of small-time pool hustler "Fast Eddie" Felson and his desire to break into the "major league" of professional hustling and high-stakes wagering by high-rollers that follows it. He throws his raw talent and ambition up against the best player in the country, seeking to best the legendary pool player "Minnesota Fats")

Calling it a night, past my bedtime...……………..

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

I begin the day as you end it!

One of my all-time favorite movies. I had a Mini car and dreamed of doing this!

The Italian Job (1969)

The Italian Job - MINI COOPER S

The Italian Job - 50th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray 1969: Amazon.co ...

LvlSlgr

Jun-10

Lyndon B Johnson - sworn in as the 36th US President after the assassination of President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963.

Msg 368.30359 deleted
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-10

Kurt Vonnegut Jr. (was an American writer. In a career spanning over 50 years, Vonnegut published fourteen novels, three short story collections, five plays, and five works of nonfiction, with further collections being published after his death. He is most famous for his darkly satirical, bestselling novel Slaughterhouse-Five (1969).

Vonnegut in 1972

Laurel Canyon (In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the place to be was the Hollywood Hills area of Laurel Canyon. Rock stars, folkies, and the core of what would become the California country-rock movement lived there or stopped by for shindigs at Mama Cass Elliot's pad. Crosby, Stills & Nash, Joni Mitchell, Jackson Browne, the Eagles, the Monkees, Jim Morrison, Frank Zappa and Alice Cooper are just some of the stars who lived, loved and created music here.)

Joni Mitchell & Judy Collins...……….

A book about Laurel Canyon, also there was a docuseries on Epix about this place...………

I actually heard about this place on CNN, I think they plan on running a program about Lauren Canyon but with all that has been going on recently they may have delayed that plan.....

LvlSlgr

Jun-10

Mexico City, Mexico - host city of the 1968 Summer Olympics. Officially known as the Games of the XIX Olympiad, these were the first Olympic Games to be staged in Latin America and the first to be staged in a Spanish-speaking country. They were the first Games to use an all-weather (smooth) track for track and field events instead of the traditional cinder track. This was also the first example of the Olympics exclusively using electronic timekeeping equipment.

1968 Mexico emblem.svg

I always remember the Summer Olympics were held in Mexico City because a girl I went to school with (Susie Shields) participated at the age of 16. She won Bronze in the women's 100-meter butterfly swimming event.

• Edited June 10, 2020 7:55 pm  by  LvlSlgr

1968 (Nineteen Sixty Eight) Democratic National Convention Protests (Protest activity against the Vietnam War took place prior to and during the 1968 Democratic National Convention. In 1967, counterculture and anti-Vietnam War protest groups had been promising to come to Chicago and disrupt the convention, and the city promised to maintain law and order. For eight days the protesters were met by the Chicago Police Department in the streets and parks of Chicago while the U.S. Democratic Party met)

LvlSlgr

Jun-10

Lee Harvey Oswald - suspected assassin of President John F. Kennedy and Dallas Police Department officer J. D. Tippit, was assassinated by Jack Ruby on live television in the basement of the Dallas Police Department headquarters on November 24, 1963.