Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 157 Reading Rainbow   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2994912 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

6/20/20

Vietnam War Protests (took place in the 1960s and 1970s. The protests were part of a movement in opposition to the Vietnam War and took place mainly in the United State)

LvlSlgr

6/20/20

Little Stevie Wonder - In 1963, at the age of 13, Little Stevie Wonder had a number-one hit with the single "Fingertips" making him the youngest artist ever to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. As we all know, he went on to have many more hits.

Fingertips (Pts. I & II) - Little Stevie Wonder

"Just a little bit o' soul...." Recorded at the Regal Theater in Chicago as part of the Motortown Revue. Released May 21, 1963 as a two-part single and inclu...

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

6/20/20

The X from Outer Space (is a 1967 Japanese science fiction kaiju film that was directed by Kazui Nihonmatsu and stars Eiji Okada and Toshiya Wazaki)

Off to work...…………………...

LvlSlgr

6/20/20

Yuri Gagarin - On April 12, 1961, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first human in space, orbiting the Earth once before parachuting to the ground.

• Edited June 20, 2020 3:19 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Msg 368.30564 deleted
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

6/21/20

Ok, fess up who deleted a "Z" post. Must have realized it was Round 10...………………….LOL!!

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (1962) 

Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - 1962

This is a non-profit account and is for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended. All rights respected and acknowledged.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

6/21/20

Ok, that was the end of Round 10.  Thanks for the last topic PTG, I once again learned some new things and I consider that one of the positive aspects of this game. So looks like I get to pick the next topic.

The next topic is...…………………………………..2 Syllable Words

Angle

Yes you can use any word...…...noun, proper noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, etc...…..

LvlSlgr

6/21/20

Okay ... this topic works!

Baby