Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 163 Fictional Characters   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3860436 views.
LvlSlgr

Aug-23

Waldi - was the first official Olympic mascot created for the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. He was a dachshund, a popular breed of dog from Germany. Waldi was designed to represent the attributes described as required for athletes — resistance, tenacity and agility. Although Waldi appeared in a variety of different color schemes, it is occasionally reported that the main scheme was designed to match the colors of the Olympic rings, ergo, blue, yellow, orange and green. 

Waldi, Olympic logo 1972.svg

See the source image

• Edited August 23, 2021 10:34 am  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-23

Chen Xiexia  born January 8, 1983 in Panyu, Guangzhou, Guangdong) is a Chinese weightlifter.

She won  the first gold medal for China in the 2008 Summer Olympics in the 48 kg class, setting an Olympic Record by lifting a total of 212 kg

China facing one-year ban from weightlifting over repeated doping cases

Liu Yang (is a Chinese artistic gymnast. He is the 2020 Olympic and 2014 World champion on rings. He was a member of the Chinese team who won gold at the 2014 World Championships and also won bronze in the team competition at the 2016 Olympics)

o

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-23

Zou Kai  born February 25, 1988 in Luzhou, Sichuan) is a five-time Olympic and five-time World champion Chinese gymnast, specializing in floor exercise and the horizontal bar.

Zou won his first three Olympic gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, resulting in a nomination for the Laureus World Sports Award for Breakthrough of the Year in 2009. He later won two additional gold medals at the 2012 Olympic Games in London.

With a total of five gold medals and one bronze, Zou currently holds the record for most Olympic gold medals won by any Chinese athlete in Olympic history, and is tied for the record of most medals won overall.

Zou Kai.JPG

Tag, Your it!! That was the end of Round 10, next topic please.........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-23

Why me? I gave you the last one! Time to change the rules, me thinks!

OK then         ------->

Fashion and accessories

The term "A-line" is used to describe a dress, skirt, or coat with a triangular silhouette, narrow and fitted at the top and widening out from the bust or waist in a straight line to the hem

How to style an a line dress: Sew Over It Lulu - YouTube

LvlSlgr

Aug-23

Camisole - is a sleeveless undergarment or innerwear typically worn by women, normally extending to the waist. The camisole is usually made of satin, nylon, silk, or cotton. In modern usage, a camisole or cami is a loose-fitting sleeveless undergarment which covers the top part of the body but is shorter than a chemise. A camisole normally extends to the waist but is sometimes cropped to expose the midriff, or extended to cover the entire pelvic region. Camisoles are manufactured from light materials, commonly cotton-based, occasionally satin or silk, or stretch fabrics such as lycra, nylon, or spandex. 

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Why me? I gave you the last one! Time to change the rules, me thinks!

Huh?? 

Deerstalker (is a type of cap that is typically worn in rural areas, often for hunting, especially deer stalking. Because of the cap's popular association with Sherlock Holmes, it has become stereotypical headgear for a detective, especially in comical drawings or cartoons along with farcical plays and films)

Calling it a night..............................