Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 166 Around the World   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4339967 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Orton and Spooner Ghost House (The first recorded purpose-built haunted attraction was the Orton and Spooner Ghost House, which opened in 1915 in Liphook, England. This attraction actually most closely resembles a carnival fun house, powered by steam. The “haunted cottage” terrified fairgoers with uneven floors, vibrating walls, unexpected puffs of air—all steam-powered. The House still exists, in the Hollycombe Steam Collection)

Was refurbished in 2017.............

LvlSlgr

10/30/21

Peter Pan costumes

My daughter-in-law Heather and her son Andrew (age 10) as Peter Pan and his shadow (2016). Heather is an elementary school teacher and at her school the teachers dress up for Halloween.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Qtisky 10 PCS Halloween Carnival Bean Bag Toss Game (The carnival bean bag toss game set includes 10 tin cans and 3 bean bags. Funny face and colorful body are designed to make carnival cans more attractive and interesting. There is also a number on the back of each can for scoring. Funny game for both kids and adults playing)

LvlSlgr

10/30/21

The Runaway Pumpkin by Kevin Lewis - When Buck, Billy, and their little sister Lil spy the biggest pumpkin they've ever seen, they can't resist. Buck and Billy try to roll the pumpkin down the hill to show everyone, but it's too big! Before they know it, it's bumping and thumping and rolling out of control down the hillside.

254920. sx318

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Snowmen at Halloween (The snowmen are getting their Halloween costumes ready for the latest picture book in this New York Times bestselling series. Have you ever built a snowman and discovered the next day that his grin has gotten a little crooked, or his tree-branch arms have moved? And you've wondered. . . what do snowmen do when we're not watching? After an early snowfall, a few kids build some snowmen before going trick-or-treating. And when the kids go off to bed, the snowmen have their own Halloween festival! There's candy and apple-bobbing and costume contests and all sorts of autumn activities. When the kids wake up the next morning, the snowmen are gone... but they've left a very special message behind)

LvlSlgr

10/30/21

Tales of Halloween (2015) - Ten stories are woven together by their shared theme of Halloween night in an American suburb, where ghouls, imps, aliens and axe murderers appear for one night only to terrorize unsuspecting residents.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Utz Halloween Snacks

See the source image

Looks like someone took the bags and made something out of them........................ironically also a "U"

LvlSlgr

10/30/21

I don't know about their Halloween snacks, but Utz has the BEST potato chips EVER!! We can't get them here in KY but when I lived in VA I started eating them. After I moved back to KY when I would to go back to VA for an annual meeting with the company I worked for I would stock up on them while there and bring home bags and bags. Even my sister who normally doesn't eat potato chips would ask me to bring some back for her.

A Very Hairy Scary Story by Rick Walton - Sarah's walk home is perfectly safe, but you know how creepy things can look when it's getting dark. Shadows take on lives of their own, any noise can make you jump, and a perfectly normal yard can seem pretty scary indeed. 

• Edited October 30, 2021 10:10 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Williams Sonoma Handcrafted Halloween Candy

Close up of the Halloween Bark, too cute...............