Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 167 Funny Bone   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4352349 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Utz Halloween Snacks

See the source image

Looks like someone took the bags and made something out of them........................ironically also a "U"

LvlSlgr

10/30/21

I don't know about their Halloween snacks, but Utz has the BEST potato chips EVER!! We can't get them here in KY but when I lived in VA I started eating them. After I moved back to KY when I would to go back to VA for an annual meeting with the company I worked for I would stock up on them while there and bring home bags and bags. Even my sister who normally doesn't eat potato chips would ask me to bring some back for her.

A Very Hairy Scary Story by Rick Walton - Sarah's walk home is perfectly safe, but you know how creepy things can look when it's getting dark. Shadows take on lives of their own, any noise can make you jump, and a perfectly normal yard can seem pretty scary indeed. 

• Edited October 30, 2021 10:10 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

Williams Sonoma Handcrafted Halloween Candy

Close up of the Halloween Bark, too cute...............

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/30/21

yao píng guo yóu xì (apple bobbing/bobbing for apples in Chinese)

Just for fun..............

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

LvlSlgr

10/31/21

Love those cartoons!!

Zoom Broom by Margie Palatini - Gritch the Witch is hungry and her batscotti andeek! Spresso snack isn`t quite doing the trick. She wants a more filling, furry snack. She wants bunny.

Last one for the night.

• Edited October 31, 2021 12:35 am  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/31/21

Good Night!!

Round 9.................

Applebee's $5 Spooky Sips 

Calling it a night............................

PTG (anotherPTG)

10/31/21

Brooklyn Brewery - post Road Pumpkin Ale

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/31/21

Candy Corn (is a type of small, pentahedral, pyramid-shaped candy, typically divided into three sections of different colors, with a waxy texture and a flavor based on honey, sugar, butter, and vanilla. It is a staple candy of the fall season and the Halloween holiday in North America)

See the source image

Facts:

"Chicken Feed" was the original name of the candy with production starting in the late 1880s.[7] It was first invented in the 1880s by a Wunderle Candy Company employee, George Renninger.[8] Wunderle Candy Company was the first to produce the candy in 1888.

Candy corn is the best-selling Halloween candy.

Although it is currently most popular in the fall, candy corn was not always associated with the fall and Halloween season. For the first half of the 20th century, candy corn was a well known "penny candy" or bulk confectionery, and it was advertised as an affordable and popular treat that could be eaten year round. Candy corn developed into a fall and Halloween staple around the 1950s when people began to hand out individually wrapped candy to trick-or-treaters. The harvest-themed colors and increased advertising in the month of October also helped candy corn become a fall staple.

The National Confectioners Association has deemed October 30, the day before Halloween, as "National Candy Corn Day.

Candy corn's traditional colors of yellow, orange, and white represent the colors of the fall harvest, or of corn on the cob, with the wide yellow end resembling a corn kernel.

Candy corn has a reputation for polarizing responses, with articles referring to it as "Halloween's most contentious sweet" that people either "love" or "hate. (My Mom loved candy corn, me not really a fan)

LvlSlgr

10/31/21

Decorated cakes for Halloween