Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 166 Around the World   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4342423 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/3/21

Yankee Candle Halloween 

Calling it a night............................

LvlSlgr

11/3/21

Z Is for Zombie by Merrily Kutner - Children looking for goosebumps and chills will get them in this A to Z just right for Halloween or anytime. Rich, spooky paintings help set the stage for a frightfully good time.

• Edited November 3, 2021 1:54 am  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/3/21

Last round of Trick or Treating..........................

Aquaman Costume

or you can go old school....................

Men's Classic Premium Aquaman Costume

LvlSlgr

11/3/21

Butterfly costume - I really don't know if this costume is from a character or what, but it looks like a butterfly to me.  

My granddaughter Mary (age 4) in 2016. My daughter does a really great job with face painting.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/3/21

Costume Quest (is a party-based role-playing video game developed by Double Fine Productions and published by THQ on October 19, 2010. In the game, the player controls a kid that is trick-or-treating with their twin on Halloween night when they encounter a monster that kidnaps their sibling. The player must travel around the local neighborhood collecting items for their costume, candy and fellow children as companions in order to face the leader of the monsters and rescue their sibling. The costume aspects are used in turn-based battle segments, where the player character and companions are transformed into whatever they are dressed as to fight other monsters; the costume aspects are also used for abilities outside of battles)

Calling it a night..........................

LvlSlgr

11/4/21

Dum-Dums Original Pops for Halloween

I remember as a kid we got a lot of these in our bag.

Image result for halloween dum dums

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/4/21

The End of Summer (The world's oldest celebration comes to life in The End of Summer: Thirteen Tales of Halloween, an anthology that honors the darkest and strangest night of the year. Each story is designed to be intrinsically and intimately about Halloween-its traditions, its myths, and its effects-and they run the gamut from horrifying to heartbreaking. Halloween night is the tapestry through which a haunted house, a monstrous child, a late-night drive to a mysterious destination, and other tales are weaved. Demons are faced, death is defied, and love is tested. And not everyone makes it out alive. The End of Summer has arrived)

LvlSlgr

11/4/21

Well, I wanted to do "G" but it doesn't look like that's going to happen so ...

Froggy's Halloween by Jonathan London - Froggy tries to find just the right costume for Halloween and although his trick-or-treating does not go as he had planned, he manages to enjoy himself anyway.

Here's why I wanted to do "G" ...

All four of my grandkids together for Halloween 2016. Carson (age 7), Andrew (age 10), Jacob (age 9) and Mary (age 6). Andrew and Carson are my son's children and Jacob and Mary are my daughter's. And no I didn't get the names and ages mixed up. Jacob (next to Mary) is small for his age. Bless his heart.

• Edited November 4, 2021 11:40 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/4/21

gui (Ghost in Chinese)

or

gan shi (Mummy in Chinese)

Couldn't decide so I figured I'd use both since it was the last round..............