Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 167 Funny Bone   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4351184 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/4/21

The End of Summer (The world's oldest celebration comes to life in The End of Summer: Thirteen Tales of Halloween, an anthology that honors the darkest and strangest night of the year. Each story is designed to be intrinsically and intimately about Halloween-its traditions, its myths, and its effects-and they run the gamut from horrifying to heartbreaking. Halloween night is the tapestry through which a haunted house, a monstrous child, a late-night drive to a mysterious destination, and other tales are weaved. Demons are faced, death is defied, and love is tested. And not everyone makes it out alive. The End of Summer has arrived)

LvlSlgr

11/4/21

Well, I wanted to do "G" but it doesn't look like that's going to happen so ...

Froggy's Halloween by Jonathan London - Froggy tries to find just the right costume for Halloween and although his trick-or-treating does not go as he had planned, he manages to enjoy himself anyway.

Here's why I wanted to do "G" ...

All four of my grandkids together for Halloween 2016. Carson (age 7), Andrew (age 10), Jacob (age 9) and Mary (age 6). Andrew and Carson are my son's children and Jacob and Mary are my daughter's. And no I didn't get the names and ages mixed up. Jacob (next to Mary) is small for his age. Bless his heart.

• Edited November 4, 2021 11:40 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/4/21

gui (Ghost in Chinese)

or

gan shi (Mummy in Chinese)

Couldn't decide so I figured I'd use both since it was the last round..............

LvlSlgr

11/5/21

Why not?!?!? smile

How Spider Saved Halloween by Robert Kraus - Halloween is almost spoiled by two pumpkin-smashing bullies until Spider, dressed as a walking, talking pumpkin, scares them away.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/5/21

I Spy Spooky Night (From the publisher: "Skeletons dance, pumpkins delight, play I Spy on a Spooky Night!
Matching and memory game. When all of the matches have been made, turn the cards face-up and find the pictures to solve the riddles. Several ways to play for added fun!")

also a book..........................

See the source image

Calling it a night................................

LvlSlgr

11/5/21

Jack-o’-Lantern Pops 

Ingredients

• 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt Red and yellow gel food coloring
  • 6 cups Rice Krispies
  • Wooden pop sticks
  • Miniature chocolate, green and yellow Tootsie Roll Midgees, as desired
  • Miniature green apple AirHeads bars
  • Black decorating gel or chocolate frosting, optional

Directions

1. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium low heat until melted. Remove from heat; tint orange with red and yellow food coloring. Stir in cereal.

2. With buttered hands, shape mixture into six pumpkins. Insert a wooden pop stick into each pumpkin.

3. Cut chocolate Tootsie Rolls crosswise in half; press one half into the top of each for stems

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/5/21

Kick-Or-Treat Indoor Soccer Tournament (Held in Blaine, MN. It is a non-sanctioned tournament and accepts all teams, which include: club, intraclub, tournament teams or even just a group of friends who want to play. Teams are encouraged to wear costumes and participate in our costume contest)

Winners of the costume contest, the Soccer Scouts.....................

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/5/21

Moonlit Manor Haunted House Gift Box

Contains:

1-1.6oz Cheese Popcorn
1-6oz Caramel Popcorn
1-2oz Zombie Popcorn
1-3.5oz Cornfusion™ Popcorn
1-2oz Candy Corn
1-1.5oz 3ct Ghost Peeps®
2-.8oz Coated Pretzels with Orange Drizzle

There is also a fabric collection called Moonlight Manor......................

LvlSlgr

11/5/21

Necco Candy Wafers for Halloween

For some odd reason, Necco wafers have always been one of my favorites.

Oops! Is that a Smarties in the upper right hand side of the picture below??