Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 167 Funny Bone   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4431782 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

12/30/21

Charlie Brown's Christmas  Tales

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/30/21

Do You Hear What I Hear

Do You Hear What I Hear - Whitney Houston (Live from The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, 1990)

Whitney Houston appeared on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" on Dec. 11, 1990 (Johnny Carson was still the official host, though Jay Leno was guest-...

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/30/21

Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas (What could be fancier than Christmas? Presents with elegant wrapping paper, festive decorations, Christmas cookies with sprinkles—and who could forget the tree? After all, there is no such thing as too much tinsel. Ooh la la! This year, Nancy is especially excited about decorating the Christmas tree. She bought a brand-new sparkly tree topper with her own money and has been waiting for Christmas to come. But when things don't turn out the way Nancy planned, will Christmas still be splendiferous? In this merriest of stories from bestselling duo Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser, Nancy proves once again that a little fancying up can go a long, festive way!)

LvlSlgr

12/31/21

Garland is a decorative braid, knot or wreath of flowers, leaves, or other material. Garlands can be worn on the head or around the neck, hung on an inanimate object, or laid in a place of cultural or religious importance.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/31/21

Hiding the Broom (Why do Norwegians hide brooms? Norwegians have a pagan belief according to which evil and naughty witches come out on Christmas Eve and ride on brooms. So they hide all the brooms in the household at the safest possible place to keep the wizards from flying about)

See the source image

See the source image

Calling it a night..........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

12/31/21

In the Bleak Mid-winter

In the bleak midwinter
Frosty wind made moan
Earth stood hard as iron
Water like a stone

In the bleak midwinter, by Gustav Holst (1874-1934)

From "Carols for Quire 2": Quire Cleveland, conducted by Ross W. Duffin, performing at Trinity Cathedral, Cleveland OH, December 3-4, 2010. The soloists are ...

LvlSlgr

12/31/21

Joyeux Noël! - Merry Christmas in French.

Also the title of a 2005 film - In December 1914, an unofficial Christmas truce on the Western Front allows soldiers from opposing sides of the First World War to gain insight into each other's way of life.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

12/31/21

Krendel (This recipe for Russian Christmas bread, or krendel/krendl, produces a pretzel-shaped sweet yeast bread filled with dried fruits that is left plain or lightly iced. It can alternatively be dusted with confectioners' sugar or sprinkled with coarse sugar before baking. Some krendels are rolled as for a jellyroll, then coiled into a round shape without forming it into a pretzel. Yet others are simply rolled as for a jellyroll and baked as a cylinder without shaping. While kulich and paska are traditional for Easter, krendel is the preferred Christmas bread)

Looks like a few ways to top it..........

See the source image

How To Make Krendel (???´?????) | Delicious Russian Christmas Bread With Sweet Apple Filling

You could say that I am biased because I grew up in Eastern Europe, but I do think that this is one of the tastiest Christmas breads out there. It might not ...

LvlSlgr

1/1/22

Letter to Santa Claus - Writing a letter to Santa is a fun Christmas tradition. A well written letter shows Santa you are polite. Plus, it makes it easier for him to get you the presents you want. After all, with millions of children (and children-at-heart) asking for presents, you could say he is a pretty busy guy. Start by thinking about what you want to ask for in advance. Then, write a polite letter, decorate it, and give it to your parents to send off to the North Pole.

See the source image

Santa Claus letter template - I don't like this idea at all. I think kids need to learn how to write a letter. But I guess nowadays kids are more likely to just send a text to Santa, right?

• Edited January 1, 2022 1:45 am  by  LvlSlgr