Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 97553 views.
In reply toRe: msg 187
AEGram

3/31/19

Katijay46 posted in a different thread that she had just reached 6 million.......list on post #2 of this thread has been updated to include the new amount.....congrats.

Katijay (Katijay46)

4/4/19

Thanks....working toward that 10 million!....fun to be able to buy things for friends...

I just reached 19 million coins today. When the Spring event gets going, I’m going to hit the event HOS hard every day so that I can reach my long term goal of 20 million coins. 

Congrats on reaching this milestone!!!

AEGram

4/9/19

Pazlovejoy (SonomaSister) said:

I just reached 19 million coins today. When the Spring event gets going, I’m going to hit the event HOS hard every day so that I can reach my long term goal of 20 million coins. 

The list on the first post of this thread has been updated to reflect this new accomplishment.......congrats!  (And I will be expecting "great numbers" from you at the end of the Spring Event --- LOL)

mdpetdoc

4/9/19

Congratulations! Good luck on reaching 20 million coins.

Creature1

4/11/19

Hi, I have 14 million and trying hard to catch up to you, LOL.  Creature

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

4/11/19

Congrats on your milestone!

AEGram

4/11/19

Creature1 said:

Hi, I have 14 million and trying hard to catch up to you, LOL.  Creature

WoW!!!!! Going from 10 million to 14 million!!!!  Way to go........And we will probably see more high numbers from you after Spring! (List on the first post of this thread has been updated)

Creature1

4/11/19

Thank you.  I would have told you sooner but I was having trouble with log in.  I forgot my password