Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New games to play?   Welcome!

Started 8/7/21 by SedonaSueB; 111388 views.
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

10/19/21

In Hidden City you'll notice a little symbol on each friends avatar. These represent what you get when they visit your map. For example, a friend may have a lightening bolt so when you go to one of your visited hos, you energy is reduced to access that scene.

Other symbols are the one that gives leveling charges (looks like a turban to me), coins, and items (I think they call them assemblers). These are increased from the normal goodies when completing the HOS.

Hope this helps.

Merry1043

10/19/21

It is now 8:08 PM in Florida and  I went to friends and waiting but your name is not there. I have about 25 people in waiting. Hope nothing is wrong with my program.  None of them have accepted my invite in over a week.

Try inviting whitebutterfly54 and see what happens.

Hi Merry,  will send you an invite if I haven't already got you as a friend.  Sometimes I think it takes a several hours for the invite to show up.  I know my invite from Whitebutterfly54 & Rosie took a while to appear.

Honey, I have accepted you in my games.  Love the name Mystery Angel.

Same thing in Secret Society with the symbol on the avatar.  Sometimes it will either increase your chance of finding the item you want, give you more coins, more along that line of things.  

Since I added more games to my list of things to play, I mainly only play about 5 scenes in each game per day.  Not really motivated by more Avatars.  Have way to many to wear (unlike my real life wardrobe).  I don't have the money to spend either so it is sink or swim by my own efforts.

1MagentaRose

10/20/21

Hi Merry. I also sent you an invite. I play as Hera11.

Vixyish

10/20/21

Hey all, I’ve just started playing Sherlock on iPad and would love to add friends, if that works across platforms.  It says you can add me by my player name, which is Vixyish.

Will send invite to you Magenta Rose.  Will also try to invite you Vixyish,  That will tell if we can invite across platforms as I am on PC.

Merry, accepted your invite.  I had sent one to a Merry but possibly was a different on.  I have a couple of friends with the same name eg: Adrian & Karen.

Honeyphan

10/21/21

Thank you, Cookie! I was wondering what all those were! lol

I don't have one on my avatar - do you have to reach a certain level to get one? And do you get a choice of what you want or does the game decide for you??

Honeyphan

10/21/21

Next time I'm on I'll be sure to send an invite. :)

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

10/21/21

I believe your help ability (sorry still learning terms) changes as you level. Seems like extra coins may be first but I'm not sure ay what level.

Wish there was a game guru like all of the wonderful players here! There is a pretty good fan website. If I can find it again I'll post a link here. It's good for info, but not anywhere near as interactive with fellow players jumping in to answer questions.