Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO   Technical Issues

Started Oct-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 2531 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Thank you for your kind thoughts Pat! I wish you continued good luck with your game. 

Shyloheart_eyes

SharpEye1

Oct-10

Hi all--Thought I'd share the response I got this morning from BFG regarding my game being reset to Level 1, "Player", and my response back to them just a few minutes ago.  If need be, I do have a list I can use, although it's from September 2019.  LOL

Hello Ada,

This is Dwayne from Big Fish Games. Thanks for writing in. I understand that the progress of your game has been reset. I can certainly look into this for you.

We were able to manually add progress to near the level of your original game. Please keep in mind that the progress we've added isn't an exact replica of your original progress, so there may be some quests that need to be repeated.

If you find that more items need to be added to make up for what was lost, please provide a list of the specific items as well as the amounts for each and we can certainly get those credited to your current game.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Dwayne M.
www.BigFishGames.com
In the pond Monday - Friday

Hi Dwayne,
Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know.  However, I know this is a widespread issue that has affected many of my friends in MC as well.  So, has the problem been fixed?  I'm fearful of opening my game to see what you've done because it could crash on me again, again resetting me to level 1 "player".
Thank you,
SharpEye
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Ada my dear, he's only speaking about levels, not any of the other inventory we've earned or the gems and $$$ we'd lose.

If that is the case, I won't return.

Carol

SharpEye1

Oct-10

Well, in my case, I did happen to take a screenshot of the lava room when I was in at level 107/108, so it shows my coins, diamonds, etc.  I also have screenshots of all my inventory, achievements, crafted items, private rooms, pets & food, stamps, etc. (although it's from 2019).  So, I can make a pretty accurate list I'd be happy with, which he said he'd use to credit me with more stuff.  So, if I only lose a few levels but get all of that back, I think I could live with that.   It's the hard earned achievements that would bother me the most.  heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Lucky you! Woke up the next day, would've taken screen shots, but with all that's been on my mind with the LT, that screen shots were the last thing to think about.

No kiddo, think it's time to say goodbye to MC.

SharpEye1

Oct-10

Aw, well at least stay in touch here, ok? heart_eyes

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-11

It is a very sad day when good friends leave.  I, too, will miss you if you do go.  I can understand the sheer frustration & sense of outrage and hopelessness that losing everything engenders and the prospect of starting again can be very daunting.  Just take care of yourself & hubby and I hope real life is treating you a little better than MC is at the moment. 

Stay safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

PS: You were friend number 5 to disappear from my games and several other friends are reporting glitching issues so the problem is widespread.  I am very wary about the amount of time I spend in my games at the moment. 

SharpEye1

Oct-11

Hi all--Here's the reply I got back from BFG after I said I'd be fearful to open my game to see what they restored due to the widespread issue, asking if it had been fixed yet:

Dwayne M. (Midnight Castle)

Oct 11, 2021, 12:06 PM PDT

Hello Ada,

Thanks for replying back to us.

We have already informed about this issue to the game designers and they are currently investigating this. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon. 

We appreciate your understanding and patience while the issue is resolved. 

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Dwayne M.
www.BigFishGames.com
In the pond Thursday - Monday

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-13

Hi Dot,

So appreciate your kind thoughts and words expressed. I've written to Elephant Games and BFG, as has others, and have received the usual reply as has Ada. As for Elephant Games, I got a different response, and will address that once I hear back - as was promised - from them. I do believe, the message that pops up in the game showing us back to Level 1, stating the repairs will take a LONG time, was not a joke by far. Ya think?!?

After heart surgery in July, I've managed to avoid anymore health issues, and plan on doing so. wink  The other health problems will have to wait until 2022 for resolution and all the health insurance promises us. Will see! I do hope this finds you and yours in good health down in Aussieland...lol  IF I make it back to MC, I'll be sending an invite for sure.

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} my dear friend,

Carol aka Shylo heart_eyes 

Suenamie5

Oct-18

You’ve been my friend for years and I would be sad to see you gocry.  I know I would not be willing to start from Level 1 again either!!  7 years of work is way more than I would redo so I pray you get your game and all your goodies back!!

((((Carol))))

Fingers crossed and prayers,

Sue N