Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Safe to play or not   Welcome!

Started 10/17/21 by Tennco (carlyMC); 32543 views.

How well I remember that time when we were all locked out of our games.  So many of us started other games just to keep playing.  I was lucky that I didn't lose my first game, but I did start a couple of others to play.  I don't think the devs expected the game to be so popular.  John went from level 21 (if I remember correctly) to level 121 once we got back to our games.

I no longer play with the same intensity that I did back then, but the house has never recovered from the neglect of those days.

Erin7770

11/19/21

UGH! IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME. Bad save. Start over. 

(I do have my ID saved, though.) 

Dot (aussieDot1)

11/19/21

Hi TrixieBelle,  sparkles

LOL!!  I remember my hubby saying "Are we going to eat tonight?"  I guess we did get very involved with our playing.  I haven't found a game since that has held my attention as MC does - not a fan of slash & burn games as I put it and most other games seem to need energy bars to run.  These can take ages to refill so my attention wanders.  +

Could really use MC being back up and running properly.  I am well enough now to want to do something non-energetic (get short of breath with too much effort).  Getting frustrated with just sitting & watching TV or reading for short spans (eyes begin to water if I try too much).  Also sick and tired of feeling useless with someone else caring for me - guess that the carer in me as I looked after hubby for years before he died.  I do remember him saying he felt so useless and now I understand that feeling.  Deep breath - patience, patience I will be well soon and then I can return to "normal" life.

Take care my friend. 

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Mara1022

11/21/21

Erin7770, I hear your woes.  It happened to me twice also.  The first time BFG restored it - and really fast.  Then, against advice to the contrary by wiser-than-me folks in this forum, lol, I kept playing and after leveling up a couple of times, it happened again.  This second time I went to EG and they restored it in 2 days.  I just got it back yesterday and I'm going to be a good girl and wait for the safe-to-play message.

I had to make a detailed list of what I remembered having.  Using the Guide in this forum helped with that a lot, but it was still a chore.  The upside to things is they both restored more coins, diamonds, and pet eggs than I had.

Good luck with your restore, and when we all get back playing feel free to add me as a friend.  I play 2 games on PC, Mara1022 (level 108) and Mara22 (level 21? I'll have to double-check this one, and on my tablet I play as Mara~tablet~ (level 13).

Mara

• Edited November 21, 2021 12:50 am  by  Mara1022
Erin7770

11/21/21

Thanks Mara1022. I'll definitely add you when my game is restored and it's safe to play. Mine should be under Erin in the PC game. I was at level 36 with that gray stone looking lady avatar, but right now I'm "ErinGameStartedOver" at level 11 or 12, I think. I'm scared to play now, and I really don't know how my game is coming across to my friends. I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all. 

In reply toRe: msg 97

yet another day of checking for a game update.

FREAKING SIGH. 

Meanwhile....HAPPY Thanksgiving coming up this week!  Hope this finds any who read this feeling blessed in the real world. 

Honeyphan

11/23/21

lol - I hear ya, susiewastaken!

I do the same thing. :)

And yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it! Praying God's blessings for all of you and your loved ones...

And to you, too ---- you have been so helpful to so many for so long. I have seen you take considerable time and put forth considerable effort to help others, myself included. You are a true jewel and a wonderful friend.

So please allow me to apologize for referencing you as a pollyanna ---- I could not have been more wrong or more foolish in that characterization because the truth is you are generous, kind, and patient. And I am proud to have you as a friend. And when I am wrong, I try to own it ---- and I was very wrong when I said that. 

I realize I am not very well thought of by many here due to my sharp opinions about MC, but I am delighted to have the friends here that I do ---- and you, honeyphan, are among the best.

Honeyphan

11/24/21

Jenny - that was so very sweet of you to do and say.

You brought tears to my eyes - and made my day. :)

Thank you! I'm glad we're friends too...

I have met so many wonderful people on this forum. So hard to believe I will have been here and at MC two years come February! (and that Christmas is only a month away! lol)

THEdella

11/28/21

I am happy to hear that it worked for you.  I also did the same thing.  But every since the Oct 4th update (which I didn't get til Oct 8th, its been nothing but problems for me.)  They have restored part of my game to level 108, sometimes I get to level 111. then, boom, back to beginning!  This has been going on since Oct.  Now I'm on a daily basis of being reset to the beginning of the game, often this happens twice a day.  I get to levels between 8 and 15, then, zap, I'm back at the beginning again!  After 8 yrs of playing this game, it's really frustrating!  I keep reading this forum in hopes someone has heard of a good fix!  Yesterday I was gonna print out all of my emails betwixt BigFish  and myself til I found out it was 40 pages long and decided against that, so you can understand why I didn't and how many times I have been in  touch with them!  I have a new gaming computer with GE Force that can take really good in-game screen shots and video which I've sent them and it doesn't seem to help.  I've also done the DrFelix thingy too.  If anyone here on the forum has any suggestions, bless you!