Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game Mail from Mailman   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 10/28/21 by TinyFaerie; 4455 views.
attie1234

10/29/21

Thank you so much TF!  YAY!  A nice surprise and much appreciated from the Mailman! dancer Attie

Mara1022

10/30/21

The mailman came to me also, when I opened a brand new game!!  He gave me 150 diamonds with that same message, apologizing for problems with the game.

I hope mine are still waiting. 

Yes, am chicken to touch the game at the moment.

Honeyphan

11/14/21

Same here! lol

I would love to have them, (if they were sent to everyone) - but I'm not touching the game with a ten-foot pole until the fix comes.

Energyworker

11/14/21

I'm sure they are there, I just went into my game after not playing for at least 3 weeks and mailman was there. Had to scroll down to the claim button as his message - apologizing for the frames not working, and say they are looking into it - is longer than the screen.

Honeyphan

11/14/21

Thanks so much Energyworker! By scroll down - you don't mean the actual gift area, do you? Is there a way to scroll through the gifts you receive that I don't know about??

Energyworker

11/14/21

I just meant to scroll down the letter the mailman brings you as his lengthy message is in the top part of the letter and the Claim Button is lower down on it.

Honeyphan

11/14/21

lol - oh, okay - thanks! :)

I used to wish (and still do) that they would add a scroll button for those of us who don't keep friends' lists on paper/in notebooks anymore - and especially for CCs - when we need one of a certain item to win that day's challenge. Now I just wish they would fix the friends' area and the game itself! lol

• Edited November 14, 2021 4:31 pm  by  Honeyphan
PapaDon71

11/18/21

mailman delivered but wouldn't let me collect them. I guess it's just another glitch

Werecatqueen

Nov-24

I already have a boatload of diamonds tho XD I'd prefer one of the avatars from the Castle challenges that I missed