Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

anyone else feel LIED To   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 12/5/21 by dairrr; 2604 views.
Playbelle

12/14/21

While I can't say that I feel lied to, I do think Big Fish could be doing a much better job at communicating with us.  In light of how major that last update glitch was (and the fact that we lost a whole seasonal event, plus didn't receive earned rewards for completing the last Castle Challenge and then so many people lost their games), I think some kind of weekly progress announcement shouldn't be too much to hope for.  The systems are in place for them to easily communicate (Mailman, their Facebook page, this forum), it would sure be nice if they would make use of those systems.

I really miss the open forums too!  I'm grateful the those who started the Delphi MC forum and to Delphi for allowing no-cost access, but I did like the Big Fish forum so much better.  Yeah, that was awful toward the end with pages of spam as "topics" every day.  What I really didn't like was that they chose Facebook as their replacement for official communication.  They could still use a Big Fish website/webpage for official announcements about their games and I really wish they'd do that, even if they don't allow replies to the announcements.

So, cheating is why the tournaments stopped?  I wondered about that.  I wish they'd re-imagine a way to make those work then.

Honestly though, I'm disgusted with the cheaters, hackers, and spammers, not Big Fish.

I hope you won't give up on MC, dairrr.  You obviously do love the game.