Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Has it started?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-20 by Posie (morningcrow); 3935 views.
AEGram

Apr-25

Playbelle said:

Would you mind sharing the name of the other MC forum? I don't spend a lot of time on forums, but I'd kind of like to check it out and see what it's like.

Sent you a PM.

AEGram

May-1

Posie (morningcrow) said:

But no Spring Event update yet. Are we all still waiting? Thanks for your patience!

For those who are still wondering if the Spring Event will occur this year, the MC Closed Group Facebook site had the following posted a few hours ago today:

FRIENDS
We, the Admins are surprised & not sure why plus we hate to announce this again, but we have been advised the Spring Event will be delayed another month or so. As we get updates we will advise all.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Honeyphan

May-2

Don't want to get political here, but it could have something to do with the ongoing war.

I think some of their employees are based in the Ukraine, even if most of their offices are in Russia, and it might be for that reason, some of their employees not able to work, that things are running late and they are shorthanded....

Wendulka

May-21

I've sent an email to Elephant games on tuesday 17th May and so far there's no answer. I don't know why they they won't at least say if it's still going to happen or not
AEGram

May-23

Wendulka said:

I don't know why they they won't at least say if it's still going to happen or not

After the Spring Event is usually a very long "dry spell" with no events until Fall. During those summer months, many players will be off doing summer related things, spending more time in the yard, doing more things with children out of school, etc.

So, maybe by the Developers not saying categorically that there will be no event, they at least have more people playing the game now and periodically looking for an update reminder.

And maybe many of them had to recently locate and are trying to get their own personal lives back in some sort of order.

.............Just musing....just random thoughts.....

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

May-24

Although many of us are actually in winter during those months and would appreciate an event while we hibernate from the cold!

Totally agree Wee Sam,  it is getting colder as those winds come up from Antarctica.  

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

May-25

I'm always surprised at how far south Tasmania is. I always think Australia is north of NZ, but Hobart is only a little further north than Christchurch. I looked it up and Chch is at -43 latitude, while Hobart is -42 latitude. Almost the same distance from Antarctica!

I'm north of Hobart and west of Launceston, so I may be a little bit higher.   Bass Strait is at the end of my street.