Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109986 views.
Leah (muppetmel1)

6/21/18

Thank you for taking the opportunity to explain Aynasha. It’s appreciated. I was feeling rather judged for a minute there. ;-)

Aynasha

6/21/18

Leah (muppetmel1) said:

rude to this newbie

I agree with you and, speaking more likely than not for the majority of non-newbies here, I apologize that you were unfairly targeted.

Leah (muppetmel1)

6/21/18

Thank you so much. I consider the matter over and done! And I certainly have an understanding now of the work and care that went into posting those guides 

Howdah (smitcheltree)

6/22/18

LOL! I spilled something on the keyboard of my "good" computer and my h and g keys don't work so i edit with on screen keyboard. Guess i missed that one. i found you tube videos on how to fix but need some time to mess with it.

Leah (muppetmel1)

6/22/18

A word to the wise... if you ever get water on your keyboard (laptop or desktop), DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, attempt to blow dry it. You melt the keys. ..... ask me how I know..... bigSmile

mmpendo

6/22/18

Coffee - many times. I just shake it upside down, leave to dry. Good as new.

Wineoclock

6/22/18

Hey I also swap Ice Breath I play on PC 729323     I have about 65, 000 shards now smiley

mmpendo

6/23/18

I'm still in the little leagues (Level 21). I'll join you all in the Ice Breath Swaps when I get drafted.

Laters

Wineoclock

6/23/18

Hey sounds goodgrinning

mmpendo

6/23/18

See you perhaps on the other side.