Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 77824 views.

Hi, Larpy, sent you an invite. I’m sending ice breaths every 4 days. Glad to have another IB friend!

In reply toRe: msg 440
Minerva (KayteCat)

4/5/19

Hi friends.

I was gifting earlier today, at just about an hour before Midnight Castle day change. I checked my mail icon, and it was full (more than six, probably more like 8-10), and then I lost network connection. When I regained it, the only message / gift I had waiting was from Kloee. Which I really appreciate! Thanks, Kloee!

So that means if you gifted me in the last 24 hours, the gift disappeared, and I won't know you gave it.

i am working my way through the gifts that I already accepted to give back, but am sad i won't know who to return gifs to from the last 24 hours!

Minerva on iPad.

Not sure which day I gifted you...left my notebook on my desk. No worries, I’ll give you one today anyway. Don’t fret if it’s a duplicate!

Hi and a big thank you to all those who have helped me achieve the Magic Miser achievement. Thanks especially to:- Arthur, Cattipuss, DeeDee, Diane, Donna, Forest Fairy, Karina, MolerR, Myrtle, Poppet, Sapphire, Theo, Toad and family, Trixie Belle and more recently Belle, Danijellica, Jules, Kobeb, KraftyKat, Me1one, Nona, Purple Princess, Shylo and Wis. Also a huge thanks to my friends sending me old Christmas Cards who are too numerous to mention. I can now start on my gifting backlog but will only be able to gift twice a day due to time changes.

Thanks for your encouragement and support!

Take care Judy

PS: I will continue to help others with their Ice Breath challenge

Nona (Waldmeister)

4/6/19

Whoohoo, glad you made it. Magic Miser is such a big one.  bouquet

MCDeeDee

4/6/19

Congratulations Judy! A big one out of the way. 

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Randytb

4/7/19

WOW WOW WOW we did it .

With the help of all my great friends who pushed me NOT to give up I finally got my MM but I could not have done it with out you .

This is such a great feeling to know that that one is done and a greater feeling to know I have such wonderful friend who helped me out in this.

I will keep helping any of you who need the Ice Breath until you get it to or help in any other way.

LOL yes Ada I do say GETER DONE and we did it.

I can not thank you enough and I will pay it forward.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP OF MY HEART.

Shy move over ye hoggin da chair lol

Randy

mdpetdoc

4/7/19

Congratulations. Happy to have contributed. What's your next goal?

MCDeeDee

4/7/19

Congratulations, Randy! Nice to have that one out of the way!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

AuntieRoo

4/7/19

tadaCongratulations tada sweetie.