Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 72827 views.
In reply toRe: msg 480
Tannie2018

Sep-15

Looking for friends for ice breath trade on computer. My game code is 601436.

Thank you

MeekMonkey

Sep-15

I have decided to this as well I will have I breath on my gift list from now on.

katiek2

Sep-16

Hi fellow players, I am also trading Ice Breaths.  I play as katiek and my ID is 41185.  I'm not actually playing in the game right now, and I haven't had my wish list up for awhile, but I am gifting every day, pretty much on an alphabetical basis.  I have a  good number of people on my friends list, and it may take a few days between each time I'm able to gift you.  If that works for you, send me an invite.  I'd be happy to trade IB's with you.

katiek

CC to Tannie2018
WeekleyB2

Sep-26

Looking for IB friends on iOS. I’m playing as Bill IB Swap? And my code is i2687110. 

attie1234

Sep-26

Hi, I have sent an invite from my “Benit” game. TY. dancer Attie

misstracy22

Sep-26

Hi,

l will also send an invite.

Tracy

In reply toRe: msg 486
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-29

I've recently started doing the Ice Breath thing and have some wonderful friends who are swapping with me. I think I will be able to complete this one in the next year, rather than the 5 years I anticipated it taking.

I am on PC, and if anyone else wants to join me for IB swaps, please PM me and I will add you to my game.

CindyK65

Sep-30

I sent you a request. I play as CindyK. I return IB daily before any other gifts. I just reached the halfway point, so I will be around for awhile. Cindy

Hi, Bill, sent you an invite. I am done with the magic miser achievement, but still helping others with ice breaths. I gift them every 3-4 days. Happy to help you with the long haul to MM! Lady Pirate 

Cajaco

Oct-4

I am also trading IB and will send you an invite I play as Dona2 and my code is 582827 .