Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109364 views.
Nanakool

Jul-12

I’m looking for ice breath friend on my *Bean game 856525 please add me and let’s get swapping. Thanks.

Ewa Poland (Ewa333)

Jul-12

Sorry, unfortunately I don't play too much recently.

Honeyphan

Jul-15

I just want to reassure my ice breath friends (of Honey) - I had to pull out for a bit  (not enough $$$ to do the swap and play the game to achieve progress ) - but I've kept a separate list of those who sent and how many and as I'm able to reimburse an ice breath (for those who have it on their wishlist), I am doing so. :) So those who sent me 4 or 5 in the time it took to get to you to gift (and so far I've only sent you 1 or 2) - you will still get all your ice breaths due, as I can afford them.

Once the anniversary room opens (hoping) I should be able to go back to swapping Ice breaths more frequently and put it on my wish list again, (at least until I run low in coinage again) - but right now I'm at level 76 (loving the dive into fairy tales!) and want to try to get as far as I can in leveling up and in playing this Castle Challenge, while I have the coins to do that! lol

So all that to say - please know, I haven't forgotten you. <3

(Hard to believe I was a multi-millionaire in the game a few weeks ago! This games sucks the coins for sure - but is so much fun and worth it...)

katiek2

Jul-15

Please don't worry about gifting me back.  Just concentrate on building up your $, the new levels are very expensive.  Have fun.

katiek

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-16

Hi Bean, sent you an invite as I swap IB's.

Shylo

Nanakool

Jul-16

Thanks Shylo  accepted

• Edited July 16, 2020 7:10 am  by  Nanakool
Diannef130

Jul-23

Hi.  I am a long time player but I am unclear about what an ice breath is used for.  Please enlighten me. Thanks, diannef

This is the first post in this discussion:

Someone posted this on the original forum. If you are collecting shards, whether for Trena's quests, to purchase furniture or to go for the almost unattainable Magic Miser achievement, you should find a friend who is also collecting shards and trade Ice Breath once a day. If you craft it, it costs 2800 coins, but if you have crafted your inventory of Ice Breath, it only costs 290 coins to gift, and yields an amazing 40 shards. I expect to complete the Magic Miser achievement in the next couple of weeks. I have had the Ice Breath on my wish list for a couple of months. Not all of the friends who have given me the ice breath are collecting them, but I am keeping track of the people who gift this item, and I will give them Ice Breath if they ever ask, or other large ticket items such as eggs from time to time. 

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

I'm always looking for my IB swapping friends.  I play on PC.  Please feel free to add me 621219.